[Vid]Reaper Roaming- Darkside Awakens

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

Hello, eveyrone. Has been sometime i haven’t upload any wvw video, but here we go. Hopefull will be the first of many others, depending on Anet fixes for current WvW state.

Thanks for watching. <3

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Yay! I’m sure I’m not the only one who has missed these videos.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

That Herald at the end. So salty.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Whenever a Hammer Rev dies the world gets a little bit better. Nice to see your Vidz again Donee. Wanna see some more of Hollts aswell

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

really well done Donee.

:)

and ya that rev… ohh so salty

in Necromancer

Posted by: DigitalOverdose.9257

DigitalOverdose.9257

Great video. Makes me want to dustoff my necro!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Whenever a Hammer Rev dies the world gets a little bit better. Nice to see your Vidz again Donee. Wanna see some more of Hollts aswell

Soon™ :^)

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

well done Donee lol
the salt always cracks me up

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

Awesome video as usual, Donee!

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

in Necromancer

Posted by: Scourge.1563

Scourge.1563

Hollts and Donee are the best !

Naz Gul-Necro/Witch King-Revenant
Watching you Bleed makes me smile…………
Titanium Horde (TANK)(Borlis Pass)

in Necromancer

Holl.3109

Hollts and Donee are the best !

Oh youuu
http://memegenerator.net/instance/52538859
<3

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel

(edited by Holl.3109)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Does no one skilled enough to play power necro ? I mean this vid is good and all but it just spamming condies and win. 0 effort. Like when I play condi necro and I feel i can play this only with bashing my head on keyboard and still win.. condi is just so freaking strong in wvw with all the buffs and runes and stats allowed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

You know, I was taking a month break to catch up on single player games like xenoblade and such, but this made me log back in

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Thanks everyone, is nice to be back. I mean, i’ve never left, just took a break of WvW because you know … Anet …

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Does no one skilled enough to play power necro ? I mean this vid is good and all but it just spamming condies and win. 0 effort. Like when I play condi necro and I feel i can play this only with bashing my head on keyboard and still win.. condi is just so freaking strong in wvw with all the buffs and runes and stats allowed.

Yeah, condis are strong right now but i play it ever since game launch, i think i only play power builds for pve and only on classes where the condi build is subpar. I am a condi lover, sorry to dissapoint you. >.<
You can check out Hollts for power build videos … if he haven’t converted to the Dark side, ofc.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

You know, I was taking a month break to catch up on single player games like xenoblade and such, but this made me log back in

Aw yes, nice to hear! \o/
Anet should pay me for rescue people back, just saying…

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

Yeah, condis are strong right now but i play it ever since game launch, i think i only play power builds for pve and only on classes where the condi build is subpar. I am a condi lover, sorry to dissapoint you. >.<
You can check out Hollts for power build videos … if he haven’t converted to the Dark side, ofc.

Not that I disrespect you persey, I just dont get so excited seeing condi player rek ppl.

Holt disappoint me too, he gave up on power necro afaik, and I dont think he reaaaaly got into power reaper, I think the blighter boon nerf killed it for him though would love to be wrong. Even in his latest reaper video 90% of it is condi montage.

I only play power necro for about 1.5 years and since HoT I play with GS and shouts and almost only roam wvw either solo or by small group. Thing is I am not encountering reapers which are power like me or never seen somone streaming on power necro or have video on it. I know there is no much of wvw streamers out there, mostly because the new map, but it was bad before that too.

Anyhow sorry to drag this into your topic. Twas just me QQing.I know you play way way back and by no means I ment to disrespect you if that the impression I did in my first comment.

in Necromancer

Holl.3109

Not that I disrespect you persey, I just dont get so excited seeing condi player rek ppl.

Holt disappoint me too, he gave up on power necro afaik, and I dont think he reaaaaly got into power reaper, I think the blighter boon nerf killed it for him though would love to be wrong. Even in his latest reaper video 90% of it is condi montage.

I only play power necro for about 1.5 years and since HoT I play with GS and shouts and almost only roam wvw either solo or by small group. Thing is I am not encountering reapers which are power like me or never seen somone streaming on power necro or have video on it. I know there is no much of wvw streamers out there, mostly because the new map, but it was bad before that too.

Anyhow sorry to drag this into your topic. Twas just me QQing.I know you play way way back and by no means I ment to disrespect you if that the impression I did in my first comment.

Wowowo you got it alll wrong my friend!
1) I never gave up on power reaper, it’s too awesome! I’ve just been inactive because of PC issues and vacation
2) The blighter’s boon nerf, wasn’t a nerf, but a buff! At least for me it was. I didn’t have any friends who would give me boons anyway, so now instead of 140hp per boon I heal 200hp per boon!
3) My first reaper video (since betas) were just some casual PvP clips, and condi reaper just does a lot better there. Power reaper doesn’t fare well against most meta specs >.>
4) Agree with you on how rare power reaper’s seem to have become. In my last 2/3 weeks of roaming I think I only met around 2 or 3 of them…
5) And to top this post of…. Posting my power necro video today

o/

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

Yea Iam more into Power Necro/Reaper aswell since thats all I play after the “Terrormancer era” and Condi is stronger no doubt, Id say its the case for 7 out of 9 Classes atm. Still I do appreciate a good Vid no matter what Specc and Iv always enjoyed Donee’s Vid and ofc Hollts Power Vidz.

Power Reaper has some very bad MU’s when u roam atm. Hammer Rev, Daredevil’s specially when they get they can just out dps u from Range and all types of Eles/Tempest are imho really bad MU. DH is suprisingly easy if u just slot Rise tho.

Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

yeah, i understood, didn’t take as offense.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

1) I never gave up on power reaper, it’s too awesome! I’ve just been inactive because of PC issues and vacation
2) The blighter’s boon nerf, wasn’t a nerf, but a buff! At least for me it was. I didn’t have any friends who would give me boons anyway, so now instead of 140hp per boon I heal 200hp per boon!
3) My first reaper video (since betas) were just some casual PvP clips, and condi reaper just does a lot better there. Power reaper doesn’t fare well against most meta specs >.>
4) Agree with you on how rare power reaper’s seem to have become. In my last 2/3 weeks of roaming I think I only met around 2 or 3 of them…

o/

Condi or go home!

5) And to top this post of…. Posting my power necro video today waiting for it!

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

o/

Good to know

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Yea Iam more into Power Necro/Reaper aswell since thats all I play after the “Terrormancer era” and Condi is stronger no doubt, Id say its the case for 7 out of 9 Classes atm. Still I do appreciate a good Vid no matter what Specc and Iv always enjoyed Donee’s Vid and ofc Hollts Power Vidz.

Power Reaper has some very bad MU’s when u roam atm. Hammer Rev, Daredevil’s specially when they get they can just out dps u from Range and all types of Eles/Tempest are imho really bad MU. DH is suprisingly easy if u just slot Rise tho.

Rise is such a life savior, but so is Spectral walk. I can never make my mind between both.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

Rise is futile vs Thieves and Mesmers but very good vs the rest of the Classes, any type of Chill is also futile vs Thieves but Rise is DH killer due to it sets of there Traps and they way most DH runs Rise takes away 75% of there dps and I like who clueless they become waiting for there traps to get off cd. Hence why I prefer it to Sw tho I miss the jukes

Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Rise is futile vs Thieves and Mesmers but very good vs the rest of the Classes, any type of Chill is also futile vs Thieves but Rise is DH killer due to it sets of there Traps and they way most DH runs Rise takes away 75% of there dps and I like who clueless they become waiting for there traps to get off cd. Hence why I prefer it to Sw tho I miss the jukes

Yeah, both skills are amazing. I think its more a personal preference thing.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: AlphaReborn.1567

AlphaReborn.1567

Hey Donee, love your vids… I’m a new Necro (not new to GW though) and was wondering what build you were using here… Was it the one from this vid:

Please let me know, thanks!

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Hey Donee, love your vids… I’m a new Necro (not new to GW though) and was wondering what build you were using here… Was it the one from this vid:

Please let me know, thanks!

Thanks, man. I am using that same build with some slightly changes sometimes depending on what professions i am running into more frequently in a determined day. But no official changes in my build yet, since i haven’t been playing WvW enough.

D O N E E