[Video] Condi OUTNUMBERED WvW Roaming

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

One more roaming montage for you guys. Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching.

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

in Necromancer

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I’m not saying you are a bad necro, but you got carried by perplexity.

Bad Elementalist

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

He didn’t win those fights because he had perplexity runes, he won because he knows what he is doing. Perplexity sure helps, but you can’t assume that that was the only thing that made him win.

As to Donee; great stuff as usual!

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Necromancer

Posted by: inharmonic.1975

inharmonic.1975

o geez

Buttersnips [SG]

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

He didn’t win those fights because he had perplexity runes, he won because he knows what he is doing. Perplexity sure helps, but you can’t assume that that was the only thing that made him win.

As to Donee; great stuff as usual!

Thanks, Hollts. Means a lot!

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Everyone has their opinion, ofc. But i think you should redirect this to mesmers who insta apply 15 confusion stacks.
Here are some non-perplexity videos, check out if you want:

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Necromancer can apply Confusion without Perplexity runes you know. You should try it.

I manage to apply every condition in the game with the exception of “Slow” on my targets without using Perplexity runes. It doesn’t always work due to the difficult nature of the application but it feels a lot more rewarding than -Interrupt→ 1.3k Confusion ticks.

All these lazy Perplex-o-mancers make me cry ):

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

Necromancer can apply Confusion without Perplexity runes you know. You should try it.

I manage to apply every condition in the game with the exception of “Slow” on my targets without using Perplexity runes. It doesn’t always work due to the difficult nature of the application but it feels a lot more rewarding than -Interrupt-> 1.3k Confusion ticks.

This is possibly the hipster-est thing I’ve heard in weeks.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

I manage to apply every condition in the game with the exception of “Slow” on my targets without using Perplexity runes. It doesn’t always work due to the difficult nature of the application but it feels a lot more rewarding than -Interrupt-> 1.3k Confusion ticks.

Ho
ly
kitten.

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Yeah, i know i can apply confusion by corrupting retaliation. But tell me, why should i not use perplexity when others classes have such, let’s say “Better” to not say another thing, better mechanic than ours? When they can insta apply 15~20 confusion stacks?
I don’t need make my life harder while make my opponents happier. The build works pretty well without perplexity. I know this, because i already played it using another runes, like scavenger and krait. But yes, perplexity make it easier.
Anyways, sorry to make you sad. But each necro must find it own way to get “equal” to others classes mechanics.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Yeah, i know i can apply confusion by corrupting retaliation. But tell me, why should i not use perplexity when others classes have such, let’s say “Better” to not say another thing, better mechanic than ours? When they can insta apply 15~20 confusion stacks?
I don’t need make my life harder while make my opponents happier. The build works pretty well without perplexity. I know this, because i already played it using another runes, like scavenger and krait. But yes, perplexity make it easier.
Anyways, sorry to make you sad. But each necro must find it own way to get “equal” to others classes mechanics.

Corrupting Retaliation, Spectral Wall + shooting staff AA through it, having a Bone Fiend shoot it’s attacks through it, Blasting Spectral Wall with Putrid Mark for Chaos Armor are all ways to apply Confusion without Perplex runes. All unreliable ways but all a lot more skillful ways.

If you spent less time using runes that apply Confusion for you you might learn more ways to apply it without them.

And I didn’t say you “shouldn’t” use Perplexity runes, if you want to, if it’s fun for you, go ahead.

Anyway, I apologize for my attitude because I’m being extremely opinionated. It just makes me mad that so many people say Necro is weak so everyone just assumes it’s true at this point and tries to justify being cheesy with being weak.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Corrupting Retaliation, Spectral Wall + shooting staff AA through it, having a Bone Fiend shoot it’s attacks through it, Blasting Spectral Wall with Putrid Mark for Chaos Armor are all ways to apply Confusion without Perplex runes. All unreliable ways but all a lot more skillful ways.

If you spent less time using runes that apply Confusion for you you might learn more ways to apply it without them.

And I didn’t say you “shouldn’t” use Perplexity runes, if you want to, if it’s fun for you, go ahead.

Anyway, I apologize for my attitude because I’m being extremely opinionated. It just makes me mad that so many people say Necro is weak so everyone just assumes it’s true at this point and tries to justify being cheesy with being weak.

Everyone has an opinion and i get it. And yes, i don’t agree when people say “necros are weak”, we just have inferior mechanics compared to others classes, but no weak.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: WEXXES.2378

WEXXES.2378

But each necro must find it own way to get “equal” to others classes mechanics.

This again.

Necromancer does not got access to so many condition applications because they get access to a unique damaging condition and the fact they can manipulate it so well also justifies it as well.

Not only can you play as a condition necro, but you also have a huge advantage against other condition users. Condi thief can literally go kill himself.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

why do you plague stomp mesmers?

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

For the health increase. So i don’t get bursted by the other mesmer who was in stealth. And in T1 people appear from nowhere to kill you, i can’t afford let a mesmer get revived because i’ll get killed, for sure.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Waffler.1257

For the health increase. So i don’t get bursted by the other mesmer who was in stealth. And in T1 people appear from nowhere to kill you, i can’t afford let a mesmer get revived because i’ll get killed, for sure.

o my bad, i thought the mesmer at 4:36 was alone.

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

At 4:36 was alone. But like i said, in T1 people appear from nowhere to gank you. I couldn’t afford that.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Waffler.1257

At 4:36 was alone. But like i said, in T1 people appear from nowhere to gank you. I couldn’t afford that.

o oki, so if mesmer times invis skill to avoid first stomp, do you sit in plague for remaining 16-17 seconds to damage mesmer till dead, or do you come out of plague to stomp again? i’m thinking about switching to necro main and trying to learn how to play.

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

o oki, so if mesmer times invis skill to avoid first stomp, do you sit in plague for remaining 16-17 seconds to damage mesmer till dead, or do you come out of plague to stomp again? i’m thinking about switching to necro main and trying to learn how to play.

Usually i would sit in plague until i know my heal is off cooldown.

D O N E E

(edited by Lynnie.7213)