[Video] HOW TO: Master of Corruption (MLG)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Anet gave us this wonderful new trait called master of corruption, it allows us necro’s to kill our self in less then HALF a minute! This deserves a very very special video, so I made this dank build guide on how I use dis trait to completely rek (myself)!

Build (for those who really want it -.-): http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBLhZakjGquxubw8G4vxRtQJ/hgoHgddAEBxQYESBA-T5gPABU+AAQpMAA7PAA

For the people unfamiliar to the terms used in this video:

MLG = Major League Gaming – Gaming tournaments/try hards
Dank = Awesome/High quality
r8 8/8 m8 = Just say it out loud
rekt – Destroyed

How do you use your master of corruption?!

Be sure to r8 8/8
-Hollts

Ps. /Sarcasm to dis whole video

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Necromancer

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

Duuude, this is gold. I saw you in khylo today xD also you forgot sigil of agony and flashing plague form. Edit: just killed an afk necro in hotm cause he had plague signet.

(edited by akaCryptic.2389)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

This is 2 weeks old already, you’re late 2 meta.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Duuude, this is gold. I saw you in khylo today xD also you forgot sigil of agony and flashing plague form. Edit: just killed an afk necro in hotm cause he had plague signet.

Thank you kind sir for the inspiration…Time to help put fellow afk necromancers out of their misery

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

The memory will prevail!

https://youtu.be/BE-Kp3sVWgY

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

Does this build work in Ranked?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

But if you use all the other Corruption abilities first, then Consume Conditions, you’ll totally get more healing and only be left with Vulnerability and Blind. Fair trade, considering the phenomenal cosmic power.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

They should add a stun breaker corruption that applies chill baseline and fear traited.

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

They should add a stun breaker corruption that applies chill baseline and fear traited.

Stunbreak to fear yourself… Yeah I see the synergy. But arent we famous for not having any?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Stunbreak to fear yourself… Yeah I see the synergy. But arent we famous for not having any?

As long as chill and fear gets implemented somehow Terror+Deathly Chill could be meta.

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

See, the synergy is when you trait MoC and Reaper’s Protection. With Terror, you can manually trigger an additional fear in an AoE on command, increasing your fear chain.

Honestly, I’m worried that it’s TOO strong. It probably needs a Terror nerf to go with it.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

See, the synergy is when you trait MoC and Reaper’s Protection. With Terror, you can manually trigger an additional fear in an AoE on command, increasing your fear chain.

Honestly, I’m worried that it’s TOO strong. It probably needs a Terror nerf to go with it.

Necro synergy OP plz nurf

Does this build work in Ranked?

Ofcourse!

This is 2 weeks old already, you’re late 2 meta.

Videos take time to make

You sir are a genius xD I want to see that guys face when he finds his dead necro :p

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Necromancer

Posted by: SupahSpankeh.8452

SupahSpankeh.8452

That condition cleaned you keep using at the end of each fight is seriously OP.

Mad Skullz | 80 Necro | Piken Square

in Necromancer

Posted by: Marthkus.4615

Marthkus.4615

Spend conditions…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

This topic is hillarious xD
Now all we need is the corruption to be aoe so we spread the love and absorb the conditions to gain even more life force. So OP<3

Very nice video!