[Video] Reaper Havoc Roaming

in Necromancer

Posted by: GreenRipper.6432

GreenRipper.6432

My New video with new friends on this night. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/wPWT8I7HRB8

Nightmare Clown – RUSH guild [Yak’s Bend]
www.twitch.tv/nightmare_clown

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

Macro user detected….

in Necromancer

GreenRipper.6432

What? Macro?
Sorry if you do not have fingers to do what I do.
I let you down but I do not use macro let alone a mouse last generation, in fact peripheral mine are pretty simple.
Just be careful with your accusations without evidence, this is typical of losers

in Necromancer

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

what build are you using? weapons? im curious your really good

im bad at sarcasm

in Necromancer

GreenRipper.6432

in Necromancer

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

thanks im trying to build this actually a condi build correct? if you dont mind what trait lines are you using? ive been struggling there a lot.

im bad at sarcasm

in Necromancer

Posted by: fost.9167

fost.9167

Maybe not a question for just this, but is it worth changing my morbach gear to trailblazer (at least the armor slots?)

in Necromancer

GreenRipper.6432

Trailblazer armor is very expensive but very good too.

For trailblazer thinklets you need make RAIDS, it would be nice to have more condition duration, but thinklets dire + rabid provide you more condition damage. I think it’s an easier option and already serves the need for this build.

You do not need critical rate for this built. You must apply poison and chill as primary and secondary bleed damage as well as seeking to interrupt to apply confusion.
Against enemys using build condition the secret is to give back the conditions using Plage Signet and Putrid Mark.
Against enemys that are based on power I usually combine Chilblains + Putrid Mark to apply weakness
Against enemys that are based on boons, most specializations are, these are foods to this build, it’s just corrupt and watch him die.

The biggest counter this build would be the Daredevil using dagger + pistol because the interrupt are very disruptive and it does not depend on boons to give a good damage. It can keep the distance, avoiding marks and kill you slowly, it’s rare I find some that play well with this build, I can usually kill but have lost to some.