[Video] WvW Berserker Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sepreh.5924

Sepreh.5924

Hey guys. A few weeks ago I posted a WvW roaming video using the berserker necromancer and appreciate all the feedback. A few people have asked me to post a build video, so I made one a few days ago and am just getting around to uploading it.

Please note that I made this before the Dec 10 patch so I have changed a few things since then.

This is not a groundbreaking new build and uses the generic 30,10,0,0,30 stat distribution so I take no credit for any originality. Just went into a little detail about what I am running, how I run it and general playstyle.

Any feedback is much appreciated. Again, I am new to making these videos so bear with me.

On deck is another compilation video, a video about uses of spectral walk and a “how to counter x build” as a power necromancer. With my track record, it will take a while to get these videos out but I hope to start working on them soon

Legendary Sepreh, Necromancer
[SYN] Synyster Legion | Dragonbrand Server
Youtube Necromancer

in Necromancer

Sepreh.5924

By the way, my toon is dressed in his Christmas gear with his santa beard for the holidays

Youtube Necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Thanks for the video. I’d definitely be interested in seeing some footage of your fights.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in Necromancer

Sepreh.5924

Appreciate it man

I will be getting more footage as soon as I can. Last week our server was pretty outnumbered so it was hard to run into less than 4 or 5 while solo roaming and this week we outnumber the other servers so I am having difficulty finding people to fight outside of the zerg but I have been picking up fights here and there and will try to get some good stuff this weekend

Youtube Necromancer

(edited by Sepreh.5924)