Vital persistence

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: Frost.1503

Frost.1503

Life force drains slower while in shroud. Shroud skills recharge faster.

Degeneration Decrease: 50%
Recharge Recharge Reduced: 15%

Is possible do somethings?
If I want use reaper I must also use death shroud.
I can choose only one trait line.

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: ozzy.8059

ozzy.8059

its intended… necro is not allowed to have build diversity and it really not allowed to be viable

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

its intended… necro is not allowed to have build diversity and it really not allowed to be viable

Every class must choose their unique line necro is not alone in this.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

its not just vital persistence, that whole trait line is amazing. Our best two offensive GM traits are in that line too

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

You don’t need to use vital persistence with Reaper. Obviously it’s nice, but if you remove it you’ll get used to it.

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: Frost.1503

Frost.1503

You don’t need to use vital persistence with Reaper. Obviously it’s nice, but if you remove it you’ll get used to it.

????
Try to play in pvp without it

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

????
Try to play in pvp without it

I haven’t PvP’d with Vital Persistence Since Oct. 23rd. Averaging 60-70% win-rate since HoT with Marauder Amulet. Curses, Blood, Reaper.

Attachments:

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arenzo.3298

Arenzo.3298

unless you are talking about pvp i disagree, in pve most warrior builds dont use discipline

Vital persistence

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

unless you are talking about pvp i disagree, in pve most warrior builds dont use discipline

Anything works in PvE.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread