Vitality, Toughness and Condition?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dredj.4025

Dredj.4025

Does this armour set exist any where? I’ve looked at the Temples, crafted sets and Dungeons and I don’t see it

What stats are you Condition Necro’s using?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

No.
I’m using Condition/toughness/precision (which doesn’t exist in PVE either, only sPVP)

Thanks Anet!

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Humanogrowth.8059

Humanogrowth.8059

precision toughness condition damage is better

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teknomancer.8475

Teknomancer.8475

You can obtain prec/tough/condition in pve through the karma vendors in Orr and mix and matching dungeon token reward armor. As far as jewelry for it goes, I have no idea. I have not seen any exotic jewelry with those specific stats at all. Someone a long while ago suggested getting the exotic carrion jewelry and putting in the ‘rabid’ gem things into it. =(

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sneth.6981

Sneth.6981

This doesnt exist on a single set, but it does exist on multiple exotic pieces. I think the Invader stuff has this.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dredj.4025

Dredj.4025

I’m not playing an offensive spec so Prec is worthless for me. I’m 30 Death, 30 Blood and 10 Soul. Even though Condition damage is also poor it IS the damage I’m putting out with my Marks and Plague Form AND Scepter off-hand.

I may just have to suck it up and go Pow/Vit/Tou.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teknomancer.8475

Teknomancer.8475

Oh, I see. You might get better bang for your buck going with Condition/power/vitality gear. the Carrion sets. I know it is not really optimal but this way you will get 2 out of 3 of the stats you are looking for. Sorry I do not know where to find any Vit/tough/condition gear. =(

in Necromancer

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

Get some Carrion pieces and some prec/tough/cond(not sure how they are called), this will balance both your vit and tough, you will also benefit from all the stats on offense.

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

in Necromancer

Posted by: JonasV.4209

JonasV.4209

Ok I’m going to be playing around with a new Well build soon and this kind of peaked my interest.

Is it better to pick one defensive stat and get as much as you can (all vit or all tough) or is it better to mix both vitality and toughness if you are goign for a more defensive oriented build? Similarly, for Well builds is it better to focus on cond or cond/prec?

~ Tarnished Coast ~ Sylvari Necromancer ~

in Necromancer

Dibrom.6408

Similarly, for Well builds is it better to focus on cond or cond/prec?

Wells aren’t affected by conditions so why would you spec it?
(except the boon to condition one I know)

in Necromancer

Dibrom.6408

Ascii.9726

Knights: Power, Precision, Toughness
Clerics: Power, Toughness, Healing Power
Carrion: Power, Vitality, Condition Damage
Rampagers: Power, Precision, Condition Damage
Valkyrie: Power, Vitality, Critical Damage
Berserkers: Power, Precision, Critical Damage
Galrath’s / Khilbron’s: Precision, Toughness, Condition Damage
Jalis’: Vitality, Healing Power, Condition Damage
Are all the possible combo’s for stats if I’m not mistaken.

Those are the possible armor stats. You won’t be able to get some of those in accessories. (Not a bug according to Anet)

in Necromancer

Posted by: kKagari.6804

kKagari.6804

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“it doesn’t make you spend hours preparing to have fun, rather than having fun”
Guild missions say otherwise.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Spekk.2791

Spekk.2791

“(Not a bug according to Anet)”

Does anybody have a source for this?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Proven.2854

Proven.2854

These are all the armor and accessory stat combinations people have found: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Valkyrie#Prefixes

As others have said, getting some of them from PvE requires the use of karma and dungeon token vendors.

Call me Smith.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sparda.9750

Sparda.9750

best one is carrion!! all that u need.. if you ain’t using a crit build of course

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

personally I’m going for conditiondamage/healing power/vitality.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

What’s even more ridiculous is you can’t even craft any accessories amulets etc that don’t have power.

Right now at 80 there’s no reason to be a condition spec in WvWvW or PVE (in sPVP the itemization allows it). You can optimally build for power but only suboptimally build for conditions.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

@dibrom….Prec/toughness/cond dmg armor does exist in PVE. Its the TA EXP Nightmare set bought with tokens from dungeon runs.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cathach.5807

Cathach.5807

There are condition/precision/toughness sets at least in the Caudacus Manor, Twilight Arbour, Honour of Waves and Arah dungeon sets (I use a mix of skins from these dungeons, only missing the Arah shoulders, and they all have cond/prec/though stats). Be aware that there are 3 sets of each armour type for each dungeon with different stats. For accessoires i use the condition/power/vitality stuff. So i got the big condition damage on every piece, and a mix of defensive (toughness/vitality) and direct damage (power/precision) stats on my gear. Haveing some power does help for things like death shroud nr.4 and wells which i use a lot, so it is not wasted. Precision is also useful for traits/sigils that proc on crit.

Currently my only problem is finding a scepter/dagger with cond/prec/tough stats outside the dungeon sets and the mystic scepter. I want to transmute another skin on it anyways, so buying a weapon with a special skin for the stats and then transmuting it seem like a bit of a waste.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teknobug.3782

Teknobug.3782

Yup I wear prec/tough/cond, for trinklets I throw in vitality/power/critdmg.

Yak’s Bend WvWvW’er [Mount Phoenix Imperials]
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz | 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 ram | Gigabyte R9 280X 3GB (14.2)
Win 8 Pro 64bit