WHere are CAST TIME REDUCTIONS ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

I have trouble with loading the patch notes, theres only a joke version where only well of power is a “maybe” while axe, focus, base etc and everything is clunky garbage.

Edit:
chill joins smiters boon in jokefield graveyard,
and brokenant skillshots every 5s instead of 4.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

(edited by Flumek.9043)

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Oh sorry, you got the wrong game, we don’t fix core class issues here, no our balance team just either over buffs or guts professions, the in between being meaningless changes.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I have trouble with loading the patch notes, theres only a joke version where only well of power is a “maybe” while axe, focus, base etc and everything is clunky garbage.

Actually, you missed the best part of the patch for me:

Deathly Swarm: The missile velocity of this skill has been increased by 100%. The casting time of the projectile has increased by 0.2 seconds.

Hey guys, we increased the projectile speed of that insanely slow, non-projectile finisher projectile, but to compensate with that really necessary QoL we increased cast time.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: wolfyrik.2017

wolfyrik.2017

Actually, you missed the best part of the patch for me:

Deathly Swarm: The missile velocity of this skill has been increased by 100%. The casting time of the projectile has increased by 0.2 seconds.

Hey guys, we increased the projectile speed of that insanely slow, non-projectile finisher projectile, but to compensate with that really necessary QoL we increased cast time.

Anet giveth and Anet taketh away.

Then they taketh away more, because….. reasons.