Wahoo! Bye Frands!

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Just saying goodbye to all the necros quitting out there! Be sure to check back in 6 months for more nerfs, stealth nerfs, and even less group utility!
I’ll be here…. Hoping… Waiting…. For any kind of buff….

Ps. This was the perfect opportunity for a VeeWee reference
Pss. Is it just me or do the necro forums feel emptier already?

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mia Crazymike.1780

Mia Crazymike.1780

Doesn’t matter how much feedback, complaints, “Leaving/Quitting” threads, or people wanting to stop playing the necromancer profession there are.

Once the profession gets buffed. Everyone will be running back like Usain Bolt.

… Well that goes with any profession i suppose.

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

As somebody who plays thief and necromancer exclusively, this is ridiculous. necro is in about a 10x better state than thief right now. necros mad because we didnt get enough buffs? axe got insane buff, axe auto AT LEAST 25% damage increase, dagger cleave, interracting in ds , and kittenty elite nerfs (golem nerf wtf?

great patch for necro? nope, but at least we didnt get absolutely gutted like thieves .

if you want to argue necro doesnt have enough build divrsity/too many weak skills and trait- i agree. But as far as their power level is concerned they are in no way weak or close to it

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

No, we’re mad because they have completely made MM unplayable in PvE (yes it was bad), and made stupid changes with absolutely no preview where we could have told them they were stupid.

Am I quitting necro or the game? No. But my Necro is going to be sitting as my TP/PvP only character for the forseable future.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

As far as thieves go do you really think it was fair you could steal and attack at the same time that also led into an unblock able attack that stole boons and then just disengage instantly… where the kitten is the counterplay to that.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Cam Ron.4170

As far as thieves go do you really think it was fair you could steal and attack at the same time that also led into an unblock able attack that stole boons and then just disengage instantly… where the kitten is the counterplay to that.

yea i do. steal is our entire class mechanic on a 35 second cooldown, it should be versatile.

My point was that i play thief and necro, and necro is about 10 times better than thief is right now, yet the necros are complaining as much or more.

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

yea i do. steal is our entire class mechanic on a 35 second cooldown, it should be versatile.

My point was that i play thief and necro, and I feel that necro is about 10 times better than thief is right now, yet the necros are complaining as much or more.

ftfy

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

What about initiative and stealth attacks, are they not part of your class mechanics?

My point was that i play thief and necro, and necro is about 10 times better than thief is right now, yet the necros are complaining as much or more.

And on what do you base that assumption (game mode, builds, data, … )? I’m quite interested.

EverythingOP

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

NeXeD.3042

Lol have you seen the spvp forums and the theif forums, l they are complaining far more, I for one cannot wait to get out of work and go bathe in theif tears.

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Cam Ron.4170

What about initiative and stealth attacks, are they not part of your class mechanics?

And on what do you base that assumption (game mode, builds, data, … )? I’m quite interested.

first off- good point to googlebrandon above you with the i feel" edit. its just my opinion.

also good point about stealth and initiative. fair enough.

but theif downright sucks with this steal bug. i dont have hard data, just an opinion based on my experience. if any zerker thieves wanna battle my necro hit me up

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xae.7204

Xae.7204

Thief is kitten near brokenly overpowered right now. It is neck and neck between Thieves and Rangers to see who came out most a head this patch.

Granted, we are still early and things could shift, but right now Thieves are in an extremely good place.

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: nexidecimus.5973

nexidecimus.5973

well, for one, s/d was VERY weak against heavy condi pressure. seeing as this is a necro forum , i’m sure the concept of providing such pressure is all to familiar?
second, the changes to s/d were made because anet felt that they wanted dodging to be “less prevalent” for s/d, when all they managed to do was give us 9 dodges with the previous meta, not counting vigor, and a burst that is virtually inaccessible due to the changes to flanking strike. (i.e. flanking strike being blocked will NOT proc larcenous strike, which is unblockable. i don’t care what class you play, that MUST seem a bit daft)
third point, on the subject of steal, it’s an instant cast, meaning, SHOULD be able to be used while channeling a skill with a cast time, since, for example, as any necromancer worth their salt can tell you, Death shroud’s 3rd ability, a fear (the hardest hitting condi in the game when traited with terror) can be used, without fail, while channeling any other ability, because it is an instant cast. "OH BUT WAIT! " you say, “FEAR DAMAGING YOU IS OUR THING, WE ARE NECROS, OF COURSE WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT!” oh, but then again, a thief shouldn’t be able to steal? please.

then again, one could argue that DS’s no3 fear is able to be dodged, well, news flash, if you didn’t know, so can steal, so, don’t even go there.

Noella Frostfire – Team P Z

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: nexidecimus.5973

nexidecimus.5973

[/quote]
Thief is kitten near brokenly overpowered right now. It is neck and neck between Thieves and Rangers to see who came out most a head this patch.

Granted, we are still early and things could shift, but right now Thieves are in an extremely good place.[/quote]

i sincerely hope you’re joking. the ONLY thing thief still has going for it now is venomshare builds in tpvp, which, basically turns them into an invisible buff station. the two best weapon sets for pvp have been trashed almost beyond playability, and s/p in pve is now about 30% less effective for aoe blinds for stacking for your dungeon/fractal parties due to the nerf to black powder. and if you think that’s not that bad, then let me put this into perspective for you. i played necro for 8 months from when i picked up gw2 last year, till i wanted some cleave and power damage worth a kitten, so i rolled warr, found it to be far too mundane for my liking, rolled thief, loved the s/p, got full med ascended and everything, started running high lvl fractals with my guild, know the class pretty well by now, but i can tell you, as of this patch, i cant justify bringing my thief back into any dungeon with my guild because i know that i can no longer bring enough group utility and support that i should be able to. so, untill then, i will be rerolling a new necro until then because, my original first love, the necromancer finally has that cleave i feel it needed. it’s just a shame it had to happen by destroying another great class in the process. (alternatively, i could roll a s/d ranger, but you couldn’t pay me enough legendaries to go through the new leveling process.
TLDR – thieves got destroyed by this patch. you’re wrong.

Noella Frostfire – Team P Z

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

NeXeD.3042

So salty the tears are sooo salty.

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Teef’s tears are filling me deathshroud . Only black powder changes are kitten . S/D change was more than necessary for stop this 3 spam , good thieves will deal with it and play smarter .

Holl , don’t leave , the MM’s nerf suck but we are more than good in tpvp ( condi or power ) . Once nec , 4ever nec <3

Don’t worry, I’m not leaving! I’m trying new things though and have gotten into some other classes but my inner necro will always force me to come back eventually! I’ll be posting a LOT of videos next coming weeks about the patch.

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

Wahoo! Bye Frands!

in Necromancer

NeXeD.3042

Oh BTW they “fixed” your steal.