in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

you use executioner’s scythe for dps rotation, not for CC wtf

"We do not accept any Necromancers."

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

I’m really dissapoint’d at the lack of RuPaul memes in this thread.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

you use executioner’s scythe for dps rotation, not for CC wtf

I see you do not understand.

When you see a fire field, use your shroud combo finishers, Soul Spiral and Death’s Charge, but do not use Executioner’s Scythe because it leaves an ice field. Just exit shroud after using your finishers. I would not even use Nightfall on GS because it leaves a dark field.

You can play how you want but tell your static to watch out for your Necro-fields and not to waste a fire field over them or use skills with finishers before your fields expire.

Ice fields are a dps loss for every profession, elite, and Necro-build except condi-Reaper. They are only useful on break-bars in PvE and, even then, they are not needed. Alternatively, you could just take another profession to the raid.

The only combinations that significantly increase dps are from fire fields. This is a big part of why Necromancer is undesirable on group PvE. It drops a lot of fields that nerf dps. Ice is the worst. In PvP, WvW, and solo PvE an ice field can be good for the soft CC but not in instanced group PvE.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

I see you do not understand.

When you see a fire field, use your shroud combo finishers, Soul Spiral and Death’s Charge, but do not use Executioner’s Scythe because it leaves an ice field. Just exit shroud after using your finishers. I would not even use Nightfall on GS because it leaves a dark field.

You can play how you want but tell your static to watch out for your Necro-fields and not to waste a fire field over them or use skills with finishers before your fields expire.

Ice fields are a dps loss for every profession, elite, and Necro-build except condi-Reaper. They are only useful on break-bars in PvE and, even then, they are not needed. Alternatively, you could just take another profession to the raid.

The only combinations that significantly increase dps are from fire fields. This is a big part of why Necromancer is undesirable on group PvE. It drops a lot of fields that nerf dps. Ice is the worst. In PvP, WvW, and solo PvE an ice field can be good for the soft CC but not in instanced group PvE.

There are ways to not intefere too much with other fields and the greatest dps loss is when a necro miss the ice field with Soul Spiral.

To not whirl into ice fields while running a condition build is as clever as spam gravedigger under 50% only to proc fire whirl.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

I’m really dissapoint’d at the lack of RuPaul memes in this thread.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Now that’s more like it!