Weapon sigils - Bursting vs WeaponSwap/Crit

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rirgul.5302

Rirgul.5302

Hiya,

Just a quick on this time, as title suggests which of these will lead to higher damage over the course of an encounter. [u]This is for a Raid/Fractal scenario.[/u]

Condition Damage = 2000
Condition Duration = 80% (100% Bleed/Chill) Chill does damage.

Out of all the weapon swap sigils, on-crit sigils which will offer the most damage increase in a standard condition viper’s reaper rotation, or is bursting the best? I’m hoping there’s a source to this information, as I don’t fancy doing the math myself (Basically I’m lazy).

I’ve looked at other builds, and I’ve build this up trying to get the perfect 80% condi duration and now I’ve got it and a near enough perfect crit chance I’m trying to MinMax it. If someone wants to critique the build they can too, but I’m really after the damage of each of the sigil choices vs bursting.

Thanks for any help! – Rirgul

(Build I’m working on: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQRArY7dnM0AN3gV3AmbC0biliBLKAMASAx7wiYSkqJMFuVA-TRjAQBdZ/AAqfYWKBBpyAEqixEeAAYUp3DM9BtzAAAOIAfSFE1tgAEVPIAwBwu1tu1NY8xHPxb3ApAWUZF-e)

P.S. Ignore the smoldering, it’s just an idea that I’m trying to fit into the rotation so that you can get the 2.6k burns while going into DS waiting for the CD of the Core DPS utilities to expire.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

If this is for pve then I imagine bursting would be better, vice versa for pvp/wvw.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Batresh.3958

Batresh.3958

http://gw2power.com/
compare 2000 + 120 condition damage from bursting at 26 bleed stacks
then compare 2000 condition damage + earth sigil at 30 bleed stacks as earth gives average 4 stacks.
you can thank me lat-... now. thank me now.

<bananamatic> visible hitbox is a bad meme