Well of Power

Well of Power

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

Please change the tooltip to just stunbreaker if that is all it really can do outside of converting conditions. One second of stability is not worth my time especially when it does not grant stability on pulse.

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

(edited by Tears.5627)

Well of Power

in Necromancer

Posted by: youlostthegame.8102

youlostthegame.8102

Lol your name is tears, and you’re crying.

Anyway it also converts conditions on allies to boons.

Well of Power

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

It already lists “stunbreaker”. The key is that it DOES give one second of stability, leaving room for it to be a CC “dodge”. Just cast it when you see that skull crack or hammer swing coming and your evades are down and save them from even stopping you. But then now that they allowed stun breakers to interrupt knockdowns, that’s not as big of a deal as it used to be.

Well of Power

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

The 1 second stability is to allow it to actually function as a stunbreaker. How sad would it be if you got stunned while casting your stunbreaker. So it has a “cover stability” to allow it to be cast.

This was a routine add-on they did to all new stunbreakers that had cast times already.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Well of Power

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Actually the stunbreak and stability part is instant cast. The stability covers the cast time of the well, which you can still interrupt yourself (or someone else, like another necro with Corrupt Boon). In that case you will have used the stunbreak, but the well which wasn’t cast goes on full cooldown.

Well of Power

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

I edited my OP to match what I meant to say. I had just woke up and went into pvp for 5 seconds. Well of Power 1 sec stability followed by immediate CC makes me wonder why I should even use it as it converts conditions too slowly to make a difference even with team play. After that and fear getting aegis blocked I came on the forums to post the OP as we still need a stability buff for our class.

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

Well of Power

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

I think you have the wrong impression of this skill.
Primarily it’s a cleanse, with access to boons… even vigor and aegis.
Now it’s also a stunbreak, and if you don’t count the worm it’s the one with the lowest cooldown.
The stability is not meant to give the necro access to stability, but really just to let him cast the well uninterrupted.

And what’s “fear getting aegis blocked” got to do with the well?