What's the new GS Condi rotation?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

What is the rotation for Condi GS?

Hey folks, right now I’m set up for Power how ever I do have 500 tailoring and the exotic Viper recipies trained. I can always swap out the stats on my Ascended GS to Viper, and turn my welfare Treesus Weapon into a Viper Scepter.

Speaking of which how do you swap Ascended stats on Ascended gear, I could always just farm the new maps for new Trinkets but why bother when supposedly you can swap stats right?

Or should I just stick with Power?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Methuselah.4376

Methuselah.4376

While the new changes makes bleed build up from chill more viable, especially when combined with Chilling Darkness, greatsword fills a better role as a power weapon. My 2 cents: stick to power.

Given the chance, craft a secondary set with Viper’s and then you can change at your leisure

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

if you want better dmg, be viper and look up the new viper gs rotation on youtube

in Necromancer

Posted by: Chris McSwag.4683

Chris McSwag.4683

You cant swap stats on earrings & amulets, stat select rings can be reset with attune & infuse(i.e. twice) and stat select back items reset on infusion as well(1 reset for a fair bit of gold).
Items from bloodstone fen can be reset for some unbound magic.

For the condi gs rotation just look up LN Farbstoff on youtube, but note that the dps is unrealistic as you rely alot on combo fields which will be pretty random in real scenarios.

[eS] Ethereal Synergy
DPS Benchmarks, Raids, Low-mans etc.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039