Which race for necro? / Lets see yours!

in Necromancer

Posted by: EdSterling.5264

EdSterling.5264

Hey there, I plan to make a necromancer soon but I’ve been having a hard time deciding which race it is going to be. I would pick human but I really think male humans look awful even after customizing them, and sexy baby doll-face human females are really overused, so I have a bad look at humans for now. I also want to open this thread to see your necromancers and maybe prove that I’m wrong with humans, so feel free to post screenshots of your human/asura/sylvari/norn/charr necros!
Thanks!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

I don’t know, I like my human necro. He’s a vampire (no he doesn’t kittening sparkle) with a noble background who never knew his real parents (or rather doesn’t really remember his real parents because of the time that’s passed).

His parents played a key role in causing the fall of the White Mantle and returning Queen Salma to the throne of Kryta. Yes, that would make him over 250 years old.

Edit: Nvm, got the pic to work.

Attachments:

(edited by Deamhan.9538)

in Necromancer

Posted by: EdSterling.5264

EdSterling.5264

Lol it kinda looks sparkly…. jk looks pretty nice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You should make a Norn to see what they look like. The necro masks on that race are nice, especially the demon masque. And they have tattoos.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Khrushchev, my Sylvari Necro.

He’s pretty laid back, goes into battle wearing pajamas .

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sneaky Saza.7608

Sneaky Saza.7608

I think that Sylvari make great necros, especially with the demon mask.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Token.5098

Token.5098

I personaly think Charr or Asura fit Necro best (especially because necromancy kinda melts in with golemancy) Here’s my Asura necro.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Become One with the Mustache.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Um Abbas.5693

Um Abbas.5693

I love Asuras, but I think Sylvaris are pretty good for Necros.
Here’s my baby.
But heard that Asuras have great voice overs for them.

Attachments:

Midget Gadget * Branch of Wood
Aurora Glade ~ Army of Forgotten Souls miniguild [AoFS]
http://umabbas.net/

(edited by Um Abbas.5693)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Personally I really think Sylvari go well with Necromancers. I guess because I’ve seen so many that are, and the dark bark/plant look is always really interesting (and I just really like Sylvari). :P Also seen quite a few Charr which if dressed right they look pretty amazing as Necros.

I just have a Human. She was first alt I ever made and is now more of a mule then anything. She has one of the asian faces but its hard to tell with the ghost eyes. :P Also the halloween bird shoulders go well with that set.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: captaincrash.6528

captaincrash.6528

Charr Necro master race reporting in

Attachments:

Crash ~ Charr Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: viennapleads.1784

viennapleads.1784

Idk. I like humans and Norn for all classes. I only have one other, which is my Asuran engineer. My necro was the first human and first alt I made, and I think I have more time on her now than my first char. I tried to go for a more sultry look, like a treacherous Bond girl.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

I’d post a picture of my sylvari but I’ve never been able to get the GW2 forum to display any of my images…here’s a link to my photobucket album, just a bunch of screenshots of my sylvari necromancer, mostly from day 1: http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/korat102/library/Guild%20Wars%202%20Screenshots

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Soja.5918

Soja.5918

My Necromancer has been the same Sylvari since the first Beta they were playable. Enter Melandha.

I’ve never believed that Necromancers had to be all black and red and pallid dreariness. Melandha personifies that belief. I took inspiration for her from generally dangerous rainforest flora and fauna, which is typically bright, lush and colorful.

She’s a bit of a mischievous scamp, too.

The Crystal Desert beckons us. Ascension awaits us.

Keirlann Aurion – Ranger – Chieftain of the Ace Guard [AceG]

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

No one beats a charr necro with skull mask

I have an 80 asura necro , created new charr necro just to get the skull mask.
Skins don’t look well on asura ( dwarf ).

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: pave.6901

pave.6901

My necro is currently low leveled but made a preview of it and bought all the gear and dyes ^^

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: squirrelzilla.5809

squirrelzilla.5809

^^ Nice looks all!

Here’s my Sylvari necro, Luna, decked out in a mix of cultural armor, Twilight Arbor, and the starter mask. My inspiration for this character’s look… Tim Burton movies.

Attachments:

Luna Wildbark [FOOL] on Crystal Desert

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zanyrage.7164

Zanyrage.7164

“If I had to choose between sleeping and killing an Elder Dragon. I’d choose sleeping.”
-Rush The Fluffy Ex-Flame Legion Shaman

As an Ex-Flame shaman he kept his gear for those special moments when certain people needed to taught a specific lesson in not bothering him. Though he spends his time taking long naps and eating and or drinking.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Um Abbas.5693

Um Abbas.5693

I’ve never believed that Necromancers had to be all black and red and pallid dreariness. Melandha personifies that belief. I took inspiration for her from generally dangerous rainforest flora and fauna, which is typically bright, lush and colorful.

you should meet my very stealthy Sylvari thief than. Called Banana Shiv.
Bright yellow with very yellow glow, red spots all over and bright red tree stump hair.
Very… inconspicuous.
Noone suspects murdering banana.

On the other hand, my necro is called Branch of Wood, and I have to admit masking myself in WvW as one wasn’t much successful.
But girl can try.

Midget Gadget * Branch of Wood
Aurora Glade ~ Army of Forgotten Souls miniguild [AoFS]
http://umabbas.net/

in Necromancer

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

^^ Nice looks all!

Here’s my Sylvari necro, Luna, decked out in a mix of cultural armor, Twilight Arbor, and the starter mask. My inspiration for this character’s look… Tim Burton movies.

That’s actually really impressive; Tim Burton movies… Spot on! Good inspiration for a necro I would make as well.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

My Necro here.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I first made a human necromancer because I wanted to wear pretty cloth clothes and already had an Asura mesmer and Charr elementalist. She proved a lot of fun to RP as the cheerful woman of Grenth (very practical and salt of the earth, always good humored) and her wardrobe’s choking her inventory. Then I wanted a sylvari who could wear cultural, and elected necromancer for her. She’s very chipper in a frothy Brit way with a lot of wit. Yeah, I don’t tend to go for stereotypical necros, especially as the lore says it’s just another magic variant in Tyria.

Anyway, these are older pictures. The human’s wearing a CoE skirt nowadays, and a temple top and CM tiara. The sylvari is in T2 as seen, but the colors change with the occasion and she has T1 in reserve. She’s currently very pink/purple, I believe, and has done luminous blue green; the T1 allows for a lot of color gradients so I tweaked that all the time when it was her main combat gear.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

The lovely miss Leia SpiritRose reporting in ~ Beautiful, yet deadly. After all, even the most gorgeous of roses has a few thorns.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi