Who's crossing fingers

Who's crossing fingers

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dakiaris.2798

Dakiaris.2798

That we’ll see some changes patched in with the dragon festival?

Before someone tries to correct me on that I know it’s Dragon bash on gw2 but I still call it what it is on gw1. I have absolute 0 hope in seeing any of the changes they talked about in the patch today…. But there’s always that chance or so I tell myself.

Who's crossing fingers

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

The changes are due for the end of month balance patch. There may be a few bug fixes but theres unlikely to be any class balance changes.

Who's crossing fingers

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

The changes are due for the end of month balance patch. There may be a few bug fixes but theres unlikely to be any class balance changes.

prepare to be disappointed at the end of the month as well then…

I bet they won’t even have a fix for the downed health by then either.

Who's crossing fingers

in Necromancer

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

prepare to be disappointed at the end of the month as well then…

I bet they won’t even have a fix for the downed health by then either.

I’m prepped for disappointment already. Will probably either reroll and work on that fourth 80 or /uninstall.

Who's crossing fingers

in Necromancer

Dakiaris.2798

It’s a common census that necromancers never really get what they really need with patches… It’s kinda funny we’re the pessimistic forums X-D

I don’t expect them to do anything but I still do have some hope that the’ll do something sooner or later because that’s how it was on guild wars 1… .My necro on there was good then bad then they finnaly balanced him out when nightfall came out.

Who's crossing fingers

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

The Class-Balance patch is comming in the end of June as said. This is just a patch for The Dragon Bash Event. Not sure about the date but think it was 26th of june.

so lets Cross our fingers then instead

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Who's crossing fingers

in Necromancer

Dakiaris.2798

I knew that they would wait till the end of the month but there’s always that thought they could have made a few of the small changes in… I’m not going to lie I have absolute 0 hope they are going to actually make any meaningful changes to the necro in the balance patch… All I really hope is siphoning gets a ok buff, downed state fixed and we can finally get healing while in death shroud. The rest I could care less if it really makes it in at the time because those are the main things that would affect me.

Who's crossing fingers

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Yea have my doubts aswell, but still look forward to: Healing in DS, The new revamp + New ability in DS and DS doing more dmg the closer you are to enemy. Last Class-Balance patch they buffed Ranger & look how fierce the BeastMaster is now so high hopes for Necro buff as promised.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum