Whone item to change profession

in Necromancer

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

How about petition to ask dev. to get item allow player to chage profession.
We will need this item in patchs like this, to kitten dev. happy update, and when beter days come to have chance to go back to necro ( when we get some skils, that give us chance to escape bad fights -fast teleport, or stealth or someting ).
What yu think about this?
Greetings!!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

The last thing we want is for Anet to have a monetary incentive to get players to jump ship on their profession each patch. The plaintive wails from tinfoil-hat-wearers each month would be deafening.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

The last thing we want is for Anet to have a monetary incentive to get players to jump ship on their profession each patch. The plaintive wails from tinfoil-hat-wearers each month would be deafening.

Actually, its genius. Everyone will swap before it even goes out, $$. Swap back, $$. Then they can afford to have more useless/confusing patches and even more $$, THEN! Hire some devs that make a little more sense.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dhogoth.1856

Dhogoth.1856

I would pay for it, above all after todays patch. Say the price!

Brazillian guild: White Raven

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

They really ought to hand out all necromancers complimentary class change tokens at this point. I foresee a lot of people quitting over these idiotic changes.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Safer Saviour.9685

Safer Saviour.9685

I’ve played my necro for 1,900 hours. I’d be very, very tempted to use such a token after today. I’m just not sure where to go with my little main anymore.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

Actually, its genius. Everyone will swap before it even goes out, $$. Swap back, $$. Then they can afford to have more useless/confusing patches and even more $$, THEN! Hire some devs that make a little more sense.

I’m not saying it wouldn’t make them money in the short-term. I’m saying in the long term, it’s just going to kitten people off and make them leave.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.