Wishing for a New Legendary Staff

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avalanzhe.5761

Avalanzhe.5761

As a Charr Necromancer, I despised the Bifrost. So colorful and shinny, and the concept of a Charr wielding it makes me think of a Nyan Cat. And I’m only interested on having a staff legendary.

So I’m hoping for a Legendary bloody staff, probably a fleshy type of staff with a hand or anything to hold a beating heart as it’s the head piece of the staff, and then blood drips downward the staff and leaves blood trails as you move.

or just a twilight type of staff..

Vaahlenaz Bloodlich – Charr Necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

My necromancer wears white and I dislike the bit frost. Not to be sexist, but it’s a model for female characters through and through. I would personally prefer a legendary staff that’s not white, covered in rainbows, and has skittles rotating around it.

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

How about just a dark and gritty staff with bats circling it? Or something that glows green and looks evil? Yeah I agree, we really need a new legendary weapon that is more fitting for a necromancer. Especially a staff, but maybe also a dagger or focus.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Overkillengine.6084

Overkillengine.6084

It doesn’t even have to be all grimdark, just not something that evokes happiness and pastries and ponies.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Malchior.1928

Malchior.1928

Honestly, I think The Crossing makes a better legendary than The Bifrost ;f

[QQ] A Quaggan in Arah

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ehragus.5843

Ehragus.5843

BDS from gw1 baby!

80 Necro(x2) – 80 Guard – 80 Warr(x2) – 80 Engi – 80 Mes – 80 Ele(x2)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I’m guessing they got the message (tons of people dislike the “girliness” of the current legendary set), and will be giving us nicer legendaries to use.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

As a Charr Necromancer, I despised the Bifrost. So colorful and shinny, and the concept of a Charr wielding it makes me think of a Nyan Cat. And I’m only interested on having a staff legendary.

So I’m hoping for a Legendary bloody staff, probably a fleshy type of staff with a hand or anything to hold a beating heart as it’s the head piece of the staff, and then blood drips downward the staff and leaves blood trails as you move.

or just a twilight type of staff..

I think you’re going to get your wish. I’m certain there will be a new type of legendary staff coming this year, and I suspect it’s going to be a stark contrast to bifrost.

I’m hoping to see something rather Lovecraft-ian in nature.

Wouldn’t it be cool to leave a trail of these things where ever you walked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfu8gfqOQU0

in Necromancer

Posted by: Morbridae.8607

Morbridae.8607

imho, The Crossing is the best looking staff in game. Since I can’t get my hands on one, I am currently using my second option, Final Rest (a scythe-looking cool staff).

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Final_Rest

And, since the legendary staff doesn’t have better stats than the top staves, I believe I will keep Final Rest.

Morbridae (Norn Necromancer)
@ Sorrow’s Furnace (VE)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Argis.1782

Argis.1782

I personally like Deathwish.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deathwish

But I agree, this game needs more legendary weapons that weren’t designed for 12 year old girls.

in Necromancer

Posted by: WolfHeart.1256

WolfHeart.1256

Some legendaries are really really really bad in design and most of the community agrees. You really gotta put alot of work into making one and then the choices they give you have nothing to do with the game or the lore of the game at all. Seriously, unicorns and rainbows? Disco ball? This last blog post has me a bit more hopefull but still reticent …

Before I disgress my way to China I want a grim version of the staff for my necromancer. Lovin’ Final Rest and after helping a clannie get his Bifrost I can say I just don’t see that fitting on my character. Maybe if I dye him pink …

[WOLF] Howlerin || Seafarer’s Rest
“They say you are what you eat.
Which is funny ‘cause I don’t remember eating a f.ing legend”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Enundr.9305

Enundr.9305

as far as a new legendary dagger…….how about one that has a dark “aura” to it but is also dripping blood (aka to suppothe necros blood spec / vampirism stuff). and as far as staff how about one that also has a similar Dark Aura as well , but add something like…. a few skulls around the head? sorta like hanging from a string/rope kind of thing where they swing around when you move and such.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lumn.2951

Lumn.2951

I would hope that whatever design they have is slightly more creative than skulls and blood, there’s potential for a bunch of good things for staves that it would be a disappointment to just throw together some old halloween trinkets.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Supernova.9605

Supernova.9605

I’m currently using two priory’s historical daggers, (because they’re green, wich fits necromancer)but I’m looking for a staff fitted for a necromancer. Deathwish and Final Rest both look very cool… One of those two should have been the legendary staff.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

I like how pretty I look in my manskirt… but yet, rainbow stick is just too far.

in Necromancer

Posted by: tarian.5190

tarian.5190

^ exactly this, just make a ‘The Crossing’ much better necro staff.

What are you willing to sacrifice?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xhean.3452

Xhean.3452

Imo Deathwish is the greatest necro staff but to keep to topic yeah most of the legendaries are horrible. Would be sort of cool if all legendaries had different look depending on what class they’re soulbound to, i.e. the bifrost would not look the same on a mesmer and a necro.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

My necromancer wears white and I dislike the bit frost. Not to be sexist, but it’s a model for female characters through and through. I would personally prefer a legendary staff that’s not white, covered in rainbows, and has skittles rotating around it.

As you probably already know, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bifr%C3%B6st

I still wont go for it on my Necro though

JQ Druid

in Necromancer

Posted by: LanceKing.3017

LanceKing.3017

in Necromancer

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tobbygnome.6793

Tobbygnome.6793

Hehe ye i found ‘The Legend’ from a WvW kill, everyone was like ‘MAKE YOUR LEGENDARY!!’ so i looked at Bitfrost and instantly sold the precursor for 600 gold lol. Then bought Final Rest. ^^