Would more blinds help ?

Would more blinds help ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

dont know if it was mentioned before, but how about more blinds ?

-we even have a trait for them prepared, but only 1,5 skill for it (a 180s elite
doesnt make a built , dagger#4 is more condi trans, the blind is a bonus)

-its a debuff, so its fits with us

-it can prevent many CC without giving us stability

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Would more blinds help ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lucas.9162

Lucas.9162

I really don’t know if that’s the way to go. Blind is a nice bonus to Dagger #4, and in Plague it’s really good for prolonged, multitarget fights, but I don’t know if Blinding people is gonna help our class all that much. Unless ya know, we had tons of it. Even then though, summoning bugs to throw in people’s eyes is sort of less worthy of practicing dark arts and communing with the dead.

Blind as a condition might need to reworked as well. It hardly works on most PVE bosses and gets removed so quickly in sPvP and WvW that it’s hardly noticed.

Would more blinds help ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

Having more access to blind on a necro would be cool, mainly because it would have some synergy with chilling darkness trait, that atm is almost useless.

Would more blinds help ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

I have a problem against blinds, but that may be a necro only problem cz of the crazy long cast times. i hate but dont mind dagger#3 being 1s, but focus and especialy DS#1 being an AA, i get in 1blind+1evade+1line of sight and my DS is already lower than 50% which means its useless

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Would more blinds help ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Blind is more of a one vs one counter, outside plague 2, and our problems are more defensive in nature vs multiple opponents.

Would more blinds help ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Blind is more of a one vs one counter, outside plague 2, and our problems are more defensive in nature vs multiple opponents.

Yet all of our blinds are effective against multiple targets (save Signet of Spite).

Personally, I feel that Blind should be added to the axe auto-attack as part of a chain. We really do need more blinds and, if we’re not getting invulnerabilities, blocks, or evades, then Blinds are the best thing after that.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Would more blinds help ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sebyos.4089

Sebyos.4089

Well as far as PvE goes Blind is not a dps skill therefor it’s useless.

Maybe it could help a bit in pvp, but meh.

80 Norn Necromancer Max : JC, WS, TL, AT.
100% World completion.

Would more blinds help ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Well as far as PvE goes Blind is not a dps skill therefor it’s useless.

And bosses are pretty much immune to blind :/