Would you...

Would you...

in Necromancer

Posted by: wiazabi.2549

wiazabi.2549

given the choice, change your class temporarily untill the necromancer is sorted and working proper?

Not talking about rerolling but pretty much be given the ability to play any other class of your choice with the necro’s level and possible a set of armor to go with it.

Would you...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zandrel.9315

Zandrel.9315

nah. i feel like i am the only one that actually really enjoys the necro over other classes.

Would you...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zintair.1987

Zintair.1987

I like the Necro gameplay by far the most. I just think they need to re-hit the drawing board on some things.

I have never believed in sweeping nerfs. Most classes are fairly well balanced, just some tuning up, but a few classes need to be given some love to be brought on par with the others.

One things that makes me lose a lot of respect for DEVS however is when they say things Like “Death Shroud ZOMGBBQ” when it’s very clear the entire DS mechanic needs rethinking

Stack Vitality to increase dmg output????

So to answer it’s yes and no but if I was forced I would say no.

WHY?

Because when I run a guild group I am 90% of the time targeted first unless we have a Mesmer or Thief and even then I still get targetted a lot. Nothing makes me happier than to see my group free casting while I eat damage and lay down some conditions.

[ISA] – Commander
80 Necromancer – Zintair

Would you...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Levian.6742

Levian.6742

While there are other classes I’d love to get to 80, I’m actually having a hard time playing any of them at low levels. My Necro is the only class I’ve actually enjoyed every minute of gameplay with. I don’t know what it is, I just cant get into the other classes