Wouldnt it be ironic? Necros in the future.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gluttony.2017

Gluttony.2017

A while ago i read trough the D3 forums and noticed that everyone QQed about barbs being way to op, and that monks and Demon Hunters need a buff.
Which reminded me of a few months ago, where they had the same situations, just the other way around, with Demon Hunters being OP and Monks having some ability that made them immortal if it was linked with other monks, while barbs had it extremly difficult in inferno.

Just thought it would be hilarious if this would happen to GW2 when suddenly after the patch necros would be extremly OP (having all bugs fixed and abilites buffed) and warriors and thieves get nerfed to the ground.
~wishfull thoughts.

in Necromancer

Posted by: gamefreak.5673

gamefreak.5673

I want my minion master to be good again. I want choices like I had from gw1 and give us weapons to actually support the minions. I would have no issue not doing damage myself if I could even partially reassemble my MM from gw1.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vorz.7952

Vorz.7952

We already got a swing of that bat. Necro was OP in BWE1 (or was it 2?) and we got hit pretty hard for that.

in Necromancer

Posted by: gamefreak.5673

gamefreak.5673

We already got a swing of that bat. Necro was OP in BWE1 (or was it 2?) and we got hit pretty hard for that.

I so miss the older DS.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rottaran Owain.6789

Rottaran Owain.6789

This isn’t irony.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

Even if minions had OoC-healing, health and damage increased by 50% baseline and 90% incoming aoe damage reduce. MM’s would still be subpar lol.

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

Barbarian was always OP in Hardcore D3, by a lot. The only reason DH was considered good was Softcore graveyard zerging.

Haven’t played D3 in a long time but I bet Barbarian is still OP in HC and DH still underpowered in HC.

D3 SC is much like GW2 PvE: just graveyard zerging. Boring, without challenge or difficulty, monotone, repeatable. I much more enjoyed GW1 missions and quests.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in Necromancer

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

A while ago i read trough the D3 forums and noticed that everyone QQed about barbs being way to op, and that monks and Demon Hunters need a buff.
Which reminded me of a few months ago, where they had the same situations, just the other way around, with Demon Hunters being OP and Monks having some ability that made them immortal if it was linked with other monks, while barbs had it extremly difficult in inferno.

Just thought it would be hilarious if this would happen to GW2 when suddenly after the patch necros would be extremly OP (having all bugs fixed and abilites buffed) and warriors and thieves get nerfed to the ground.
~wishfull thoughts.

Never stop dreaming, son.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Archmagel.1350

Archmagel.1350

We had it made in BW1 (wait…maybe it was 2)! I miss that necro, but my GW1 necro even more. -_-

Back to the topic. I don’t think they want the BW1 Necro back. It was very hard to be taken down then. I am pretty sure that is why we are what we are now.

Fort Aspenwood~ Archmage Logan(80 Necro)
(“Big Hat”)Praise the Sun!

(edited by Archmagel.1350)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Neoeve.5461

Neoeve.5461

i dont want for them to make us OP, neither i want them to nerf other classes.
What i want is balance, i want to be able to make a build and be on the same league of other classes with the same type of build
This is what Anet said they would deliver with this game, while removing the holy trinity they give balanced classes, this is what i came here for, balance.

in Necromancer

Posted by: HiSaZuL.2843

HiSaZuL.2843

Keep on dreaming…
And barns were face roll class since live… nothing changed then. And who cares about d3 that game is an insult.

(edited by HiSaZuL.2843)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cedrick Bryan Sagum.1694

Cedrick Bryan Sagum.1694

In the future, we will be called Paragons.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sebyos.4089

Sebyos.4089

Well if this happens it would mean Anet is as terrible when balancing as Blizzard is…

80 Norn Necromancer Max : JC, WS, TL, AT.
100% World completion.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Numot.3965

Numot.3965

We had it made in BW1 (wait…maybe it was 2)! I miss that necro, but my GW1 necro even more. -_-

Back to the topic. I don’t think they want the BW1 Necro back. It was very hard to be taken down then. I am pretty sure that is why we are what we are now.

It was 1 and 2, they didn’t get nerfed until 3. But before then you could hit f1 to god-mode cause life-force drained a fixed amount on hit and not damage taken. Oh and Foot in the Grave was hilarious.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kellie.3687

Kellie.3687

@Cedrick Bryan Sagum, at least then you’d have one viable build.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

While it’d be nice to be on the OP side of things for the sake of simply not being bad.

I don’t want to be OP. I just want to be FUN. Thief and Mesmer were my first 2 classes starting from Beta, it’s just too easy.

I just want to see how builds/skill/playstyles fleshed out and have the various options other classes have, and things to make people jealous of us.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Archmagel.1350

Archmagel.1350

While it’d be nice to be on the OP side of things for the sake of simply not being bad.

I don’t want to be OP. I just want to be FUN. Thief and Mesmer were my first 2 classes starting from Beta, it’s just too easy.

I just want to see how builds/skill/playstyles fleshed out and have the various options other classes have, and things to make people jealous of us.

Agreed. The only thing that we have for others to be envious of is Epidemic and a bit more survivability. I played in the beta weekends as a Necro, and couldn’t get away from it, due to it fitting me, like my GW1 did. I don’t want us to be OP again, just balanced with everyone else, and, like you said, fun.

Fort Aspenwood~ Archmage Logan(80 Necro)
(“Big Hat”)Praise the Sun!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fiesbert.9816

Fiesbert.9816

Once the Golem actually applies its 600 DPS people will whine a lot about us.

Necro autoattack/minion DPS http://tinyurl.com/8wd6lv6
DS battle tank http://tinyurl.com/8dv5q9p