[WvW] Frontliner reaper build ??

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mitz.5741

Mitz.5741

Title…

Just leveled my necro and i need a build for him. Any ideas ?

Ty for killing bronze league, now i cant play

in Necromancer

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Been messing around with this..

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBHhZ6kZTolGsmGwdTgeTsYNYSBgQWJLODOCThUtgYwkC-TpQOgAA7PEXGAA

Really flexible build, you can adapt it to your own gameplay

You can swap Death Magic with Spite for extra dmg or for Blood Magic for lower Wells. Death magic has really good tank synergy tho, you can stack yourself some nasty toughness and will help with the lack of condi removal, and I felt like I wanted to use this traitline for some necro build.

Also you can swap Reaper Adept trait 1 for 3 and take Consume Conditions too, but with the condi removasl flying around plus near to perma Reaper you will cleanse your condis easily, plus you get some really good cd reductions on heal and stunbreak. You can use the stunbreak for might if you are on a long charge and cant stop to stack it.

With Locust swarm and Heal shout, I can leave DS with 0% and when the cd is off it will be at 100% again. If you feel like staying less on DS but using it for more specific things you can swap SR Adept 2 with 3

EDIT: Then obviously you have metabattle.com, just swap the amulet with Soldier for real frontline role

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Wells_Midline

M I L K B O I S

(edited by Krysard.1364)

in Necromancer

Posted by: claytonmorby.3751

claytonmorby.3751

I think as far as Krysard’s build goes it will be very successful as a front liner. I run something very similar with marauder’s and other defensive stat pieces. My one suggestion would be durability runes over strength, you can make up the power loss with a trinket and the utility you get overall is much better IMO.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

I think as far as Krysard’s build goes it will be very successful as a front liner. I run something very similar with marauder’s and other defensive stat pieces. My one suggestion would be durability runes over strength, you can make up the power loss with a trinket and the utility you get overall is much better IMO.

Durability is a great rune and deffinitely worth a shot, I just dont use it cause I started to theorycraft a Soldier build since HoT betas and so I didnt know about dura rune :p

M I L K B O I S