WvW Small scale roaming team, power necro POV

in Necromancer

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Greetings.

I’ve recorded some footage of me and the Tchuu Tchuu bunch.
We are a small guild that try to find similiar sized groups to fight with. These days smaller roaming squads are hard to find in the MID-tier EU bls. So we pretty much engage whatever we see. But sadly, we’ve been outnumbered, chased around, ganked, corpsejumped and laughed at

This is our response :

Keep small scale alive! It’s so fun. :]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

this is awful………..

CD

in Necromancer

dangerdoom.3862

glad you liked it

in Necromancer

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

Well…. that was…. an experience. My experience would’ve been much nicer if I fast forward to 1:20, and put on some different music. Definetly an experience though

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in Necromancer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

I’m quite biased but I liked it very much :p
its fun beating 15+ groups with just 5.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Necromancer

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

I liked the gameplay a lot. Just not the effects at the start, and the music…

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in Necromancer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

this is awful………..

Kinda rude lol

I liked the vid, I would agree that the effects in the first 2 min were a bit… jarring

in Necromancer

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I just watched it with other background music on. I like it, I am playing condi nec now and am looking to change sometimes with a power build. Would you reccomend your build for anything else but small groups?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I just watched it with other background music on. I like it, I am playing condi nec now and am looking to change sometimes with a power build. Would you reccomend your build for anything else but small groups?

I personally wouldn’t use a Well build for solo or anything myself, Its good in groups and Zergs but duels and solo roaming if thats your thing i would personally look elsewhere

in Necromancer

dangerdoom.3862

Is the music that horrible for you guys? xD
I’ll keep that in mind, and thanks for the feedback, I understand the start can be quite annoying but I thought it was funny :/

This build only works when carried by groupsupport. As you can see, I’m always running around and trying not to get focussed and at the same time the guardians try to give me heals and boons whenever they can. The regroups are essential too as they let me recover when I’m low on health.

I tried soloing with 30/10/0/0/30 (with “enfeebling blood” instead of “well targeting” and “spectral walk” instead of an extra well) You can make it work when you “Dark Pact” a target close to you, put a well under your kitten and go butcher on the mofo.
You’ll drop fast when targetted by a thief and under pressure by something else tho.
In a zerg you’ll drop as soon as you get caught.

in Necromancer

Posted by: crochip.2389

crochip.2389

Nice vid speller. Especially liked the coordination with the fat guardians for the pulls in the well bomb. Keep it up!

Maaarrrr | Piken Square | Second Law [Scnd]

in Necromancer

Posted by: sierras.6297

sierras.6297

What is your build, I currently run the mentioned 30/10/0/0/30 build, with zerker armor, and it is effective, but I noticed you have more health, and probably more armor, and was wondering if that is coming from traits or gear?

Oscuro Sombra~lv. 80 Thief|Oscuro Uno~lv. 80 Necro|
Oscuro Tanque~lv. 80 Guardian|
[RaW] Kaineng

in Necromancer

dangerdoom.3862

It might be the borderland buff, the strenght in numbers from the guardian or the rank buffs. And I only have 2 ascended berserker jewels. The rest is a bit of a mix because I’m low on laurels atm. And most of the footage is late in the week, so you have to keep the server buffs in mind.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

If your guild could stop zerging and camping every duelist in the obsidian sanctum arena that’d be great. That way everybody gets to have their fun.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Necromancer

dangerdoom.3862

If your guild could stop zerging and camping every duelist in the obsidian sanctum arena that’d be great. That way everybody gets to have their fun.

We’ve been there once with a full group a month ago, not sure what you’re talking about.

in Necromancer

aspirine.6852

Do you play on gandara btw? Edit, no I doubt that. The tchu we fought from gandara where blobbers and lame players overall.

(edited by aspirine.6852)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Do you play on gandara btw? Edit, no I doubt that. The tchu we fought from gandara where blobbers and lame players overall.

Sorry, that is us, so that Necro that owned you almost certainly was a lame blobber who’d got lost from his zerg of 5 people on their way to to mercilessly gank a 20 man group trying to cap a keep.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Necromancer

aspirine.6852

Nah the tchuu I saw where ganking solo players trying to get to bay. all 5-1. Not the image I had from watching many tchuu vid on youtube and they are certainly good enough not to do these things.