Xezex - Solo WvW Condition Necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

Necro Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrzzO1X1h6Q&feature=share&list=UUusZTm3ghTzw5NlotflM2Ew

Sup everyone, video is some clips recorded over 2 days (like 3 hours of gameplay) on my new necro. I crafted him to 80 so expect to see a lot of mistakes like using fear against stability….

I like to solo a lot and this is my 6th class for WvW the other 5 are on my signature.

For reference previous video is here.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Exploits-WvW-Melee-BM-Ranger-3/first

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

in Necromancer

Posted by: Miiro.3124

Miiro.3124

sweet video dude

[SAV] Miiro 80 Ranger
Jade Quarry Champion Hunter
Solo/Small man WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

Was good seeing Team Sav out in the field in WvW yesterday, glad you guys are back in T1. Good video bro, I made a Necro as well and have a blast when I play it.

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

Was good seeing Team Sav out in the field in WvW yesterday, glad you guys are back in T1. Good video bro, I made a Necro as well and have a blast when I play it.

Indeed its fun but also pretty OP in WvW.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Corfel.8047

Corfel.8047

Hello, I was here

~ JQ Server ~ Corfel/Corful/Coreline ~ Team Savvy~

in Necromancer

Posted by: C Hanson.4056

C Hanson.4056

..Barnacle heads

twitch.tv/FearTheFenix
Necro roaming & sPvP

in Necromancer

Corfel.8047

I’m here for a free bump

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bryker.5719

Bryker.5719

Hello, I was here

So was I.

Morte Novella – Necromancer | Bryker – Guardian
(Jade Quarry) Team Savvy

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Sorry can never take any roaming videos that involve t1 servers serious. 99% of those players are just people on their way to a zerg and don’t know how to fight.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Early Morning Riser.1240

Early Morning Riser.1240

Great video. Wish I knew how to play my necro better. I can never seem to solo and win.

in Necromancer

Miiro.3124

Sorry can never take any roaming videos that involve t1 servers serious. 99% of those players are just people on their way to a zerg and don’t know how to fight.

To be honest 99% of the players on any server/tier suck and are on their way to a zerg. in t1/t2/and t3 from all I’ve seen. <shrug>

[SAV] Miiro 80 Ranger
Solo/Small man WvW

in Necromancer

Tricare.2946

To be honest 99% of the players on any server/tier suck and are on their way to a zerg. in t1/t2/and t3 from all I’ve seen. <shrug>

I agree for T1 and T2 100%, all of them are only there for zerging. (honestly this necro could have won/killed more in those fights if he played better)

In the first fight he didn’t fight in his spectral wall, instead just tossed it behind him for no effect at all. Then while the necro was blind spamming him, he casted all of his skills, missing all of them. I skimmed through the rest of the video, figuring most of the fights were similar.

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

I agree for T1 and T2 100%, all of them are only there for zerging. (honestly this necro could have won/killed more in those fights if he played better)

In the first fight he didn’t fight in his spectral wall, instead just tossed it behind him for no effect at all. Then while the necro was blind spamming him, he casted all of his skills, missing all of them. I skimmed through the rest of the video, figuring most of the fights were similar.

Yes there were ton of mistakes, as i posted in the first post i don’t have much experience on necromancer, my play time was no more than 12-13 hours play time on him by the end of the video. Still being able to kill multiple people on a class with little experience of it is still good.

As for your T1 players comment, last few weeks JQ faced a number of T1 to T5 servers, even the famous Maguuma, and i was not impressed a single time. Free kills everywhere, no good players, never die to even or lesser numbers. Their zergs are just a smaller and less common.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Early Morning Riser.1240

Early Morning Riser.1240

Hey Tricare, you wouldn’t happened to have your combat tips typed up somewhere would you? I’ve been looking for something that could help me understand some of the common combat tactics for the necro – for example I didn’t realize that you should fight “on” the wall. Now that you’ve mentioned it I realize its a good idea.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

What is the grandmaster trait in Power? It is missing.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

What is the grandmaster trait in Power? It is missing.

dhuumfire

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Yes there were ton of mistakes, as i posted in the first post i don’t have much experience on necromancer, my play time was no more than 12-13 hours play time on him by the end of the video. Still being able to kill multiple people on a class with little experience of it is still good.

As for your T1 players comment, last few weeks JQ faced a number of T1 to T5 servers, even the famous Maguuma, and i was not impressed a single time. Free kills everywhere, no good players, never die to even or lesser numbers. Their zergs are just a smaller and less common.

RIP Maguuma…. it’s too bad you didn’t run into anyone worthwhile. We really do have some good roamers there, but the big servers tend to demoralize our roaming base because their idea of solo roaming is to zerg bust a group of 1-3 with 20 people.

Of course all servers do this, but the higher tier servers have very very few people just moving around the map. They tend to group up almost the entire map together.

in Necromancer

Corfel.8047

Hey Tricare, you wouldn’t happened to have your combat tips typed up somewhere would you? I’ve been looking for something that could help me understand some of the common combat tactics for the necro – for example I didn’t realize that you should fight “on” the wall. Now that you’ve mentioned it I realize its a good idea.

Projectiles through wall for confusion and use staff #4 for Chaos Armor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

Puandro, mate, thanks for the video. It seems I cannot find your build/gear; is there any link to check?

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

RIP Maguuma…. it’s too bad you didn’t run into anyone worthwhile. We really do have some good roamers there, but the big servers tend to demoralize our roaming base because their idea of solo roaming is to zerg bust a group of 1-3 with 20 people.

Of course all servers do this, but the higher tier servers have very very few people just moving around the map. They tend to group up almost the entire map together.

I solo all the time in T1, it seems you guys are too care bear to handle some little danger. But it is pretty sad that is the reason, i was out there on day 2 and you guys seemed to had given up by that point.

Im not claiming T1 has better players, i believe every server is filled with bad zerging players and a few good players and i have yet to be proven wrong.

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

Puandro, mate, thanks for the video. It seems I cannot find your build/gear; is there any link to check?

Its in the video info section but anyways.

http://tinyurl.com/ly5cmnk

in Necromancer

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

Thank you, mate!

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I solo all the time in T1, it seems you guys are too care bear to handle some little danger. But it is pretty sad that is the reason, i was out there on day 2 and you guys seemed to had given up by that point.

Im not claiming T1 has better players, i believe every server is filled with bad zerging players and a few good players and i have yet to be proven wrong.

Well see the issue is this: In your tier, you always have a zerg moving around the map, which tends to pull your opponent zerg to those orange swords as well, creating a buffer where you can be fairly comfortable with roaming outside that kill zone. When the lower tier servers like Maguuma get demoralized, we go outmanned with no zerg, and then have really no safe zone to roam in, as the JQ zerg is going to be steamrolling, or splitting into a large web of folks just trolling the south end of the map for kills.

I don’t mind a little danger, but when a server like JQ will literally send 30 people chasing after 2 people for 2-3 minutes because they have nothing else to do, that becomes problematic. If Maguuma could put up the numbers to go toe to toe during the time that I roam, I would agree that it would be fine roaming against JQ, but they certainly do not.

We are constantly spreading and collapsing back on our borderland against servers like SOS, TC, and DB (when we feel like not crying about it). Those severs don’t have full queued borderlands like JQ, so you can imagine it only gets worse from there.

And I resent the carebear comment… While I do enjoy PVE on occasion, no one as called me Tenderheart Bear in at least a week.

in Necromancer

Tricare.2946

Lol where’s your roaming against Maguuma video? I made 2 for the short amont of time I roamed.

(edited by Tricare.2946)

in Necromancer

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Nice vid tri the mesmer one is very good. OMG op op op nerf staff, scepter, torch on mesmer can 1v3 gotta be broken!!

:) jp

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

Well see the issue is this: In your tier, you always have a zerg moving around the map, which tends to pull your opponent zerg to those orange swords as well, creating a buffer where you can be fairly comfortable with roaming outside that kill zone. When the lower tier servers like Maguuma get demoralized, we go outmanned with no zerg, and then have really no safe zone to roam in, as the JQ zerg is going to be steamrolling, or splitting into a large web of folks just trolling the south end of the map for kills.

I don’t mind a little danger, but when a server like JQ will literally send 30 people chasing after 2 people for 2-3 minutes because they have nothing else to do, that becomes problematic. If Maguuma could put up the numbers to go toe to toe during the time that I roam, I would agree that it would be fine roaming against JQ, but they certainly do not.

We are constantly spreading and collapsing back on our borderland against servers like SOS, TC, and DB (when we feel like not crying about it). Those severs don’t have full queued borderlands like JQ, so you can imagine it only gets worse from there.

And I resent the carebear comment… While I do enjoy PVE on occasion, no one as called me Tenderheart Bear in at least a week.

I get chased all the time by other T1 servers but i guess im just used to it. Soloing in GW2 is so easy compared to soloing in DAoC on a speedless visi toon for years this is nothing. I said carebear because you guys want it easy, not because of PvE. Part of the excitement is knowing at any turn a large group will show up and wreck you. You have to kill fast, you can’t camp you have to keep moving.

You say zergs create buffer zones which may be true in low tiers vs low tiers but in T1 there are multiple zergs everywhere and just because you know where the zergs are fighting it doesn’t mean another is right around the corner. Thats why i said previously, only difference between low tiers and high tiers is how the # and quantity of zergs they can amass, skill level is the same.

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

Lol where’s your roaming against Maguuma video? I made 2 for the short amont of time I roamed.

I don’t record all the time i play.

in Necromancer

Tricare.2946

Come on now, you make a bunch of videos. I would bet you record 90% of your encounters.

Also, the comment about DAoC roaming, you’re not the only person to have played that game. I played DAoC at launch in 2001 and roamed a lot in that game.

Oh thinking that we “want it easy” is plane ignorant. I only enjoy fights when we are outnumbered(Edit: unless it’s a good 1v1 or 2v2 fight). you can see in the one video, even numbered fights end too quickly 90% of the time. However, when someone only roams for a short amount of time at night, getting zerged every 10 minutes becomes annoying and just gives me a reason to get extra sleep.

in Necromancer

Miiro.3124

Its nice that you do that Tricare, but you are not an entire server of people doing that so Puandro is still right. #of zergs may change but the skill base of the players doesn’t.

[SAV] Miiro 80 Ranger
Solo/Small man WvW

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

Come on now, you make a bunch of videos. I would bet you record 90% of your encounters.

Also, the comment about DAoC roaming, you’re not the only person to have played that game. I played DAoC at launch in 2001 and roamed a lot in that game.

Oh thinking that we “want it easy” is plane ignorant. I only enjoy fights when we are outnumbered(Edit: unless it’s a good 1v1 or 2v2 fight). you can see in the one video, even numbered fights end too quickly 90% of the time. However, when someone only roams for a short amount of time at night, getting zerged every 10 minutes becomes annoying and just gives me a reason to get extra sleep.

You don’t want to have a high chance to get zerged because of your limited time and that is fine but it only makes my comment true, you want it easy because of your limited time and there is nothing wrong with that.

I don’t record 90% of my fights unless im out with the intent to make a video otherwise i don’t load up fraps to have it ready while i play.

in Necromancer

Tricare.2946

Its nice that you do that Tricare, but you are not an entire server of people doing that so Puandro is still right. #of zergs may change but the skill base of the players doesn’t.

Actually, I’m not the only person either, but you notice a different skill level from each individual player on T1/T2 servers when you have smaller fights. With those fights, many people have come to understand that those tiers are there for zerging and spamming 1.

Lol, wanting it easy and not wanting to spend my entire night running from T1/T2 zergs that will go out of their way to kill 1-2 people are two completely different things.

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

Lol, wanting it easy and not wanting to spend my entire night running from T1/T2 zergs that will go out of their way to kill 1-2 people are two completely different things.

Thats actually wanting it easy, no shame in that if you have limited time to play due to RL ect.

in Necromancer

Miiro.3124

Thats really just your opinion Tricare, if you want to say everyone from t1 is bad then go ahead I don’t really mind. All I’m saying is there are a few good and alot of bads on every server. Maguuma or wherever you are from isn’t excluded otherwise your server would be alot more well known for having kitten people doing kitten things. I haven’t seen or heard of it so I’ll keep waiting.

[SAV] Miiro 80 Ranger
Solo/Small man WvW

in Necromancer

Tricare.2946

Nope, that’s what what ‘wanting it easy’ is.

Just because you haven’t heard of anything, doesn’t mean that’s that. I’m sure if you roamed during the week you faced mag, you met some pretty nasty players.

Edit: oh and I take it your guild doesn’t GvG much?

(edited by Tricare.2946)

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

Nope, that’s what what ‘wanting it easy’ is.

Just because you haven’t heard of anything, doesn’t mean that’s that. I’m sure if you roamed during the week you faced mag, you met some pretty nasty players.

Edit: oh and I take it your guild doesn’t GvG much?

Ive ran into very few mag players in the 3 nights i was out. I kept seeing the Mag zerg though. From what i read on the WvW thread Mag small mans pretty much gave up after day 1 due to the zergs so there was very little players to find.

in Necromancer

Tricare.2946

even the famous Maguuma, and i was not impressed a single time. Free kills everywhere, no good players, never die to even or lesser numbers.

Then this never happened. Which I highly doubt could have even happened.

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

even the famous Maguuma, and i was not impressed a single time. Free kills everywhere, no good players, never die to even or lesser numbers.

Then this never happened. Which I highly doubt could have even happened.

Whatever makes you feel good man.

in Necromancer

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Nice Video,

allthough that 1v1 footage does not mean anything. Despite that balancing in gw2 is as bad as it is, it is clearly not balanced for 1v1. In situations where people try to get to their zergs, have builds that are for large scale fight´s etc. etc. , it´s like lambs in the slaughterhouse. But does that make the video less entertaining , hell no ^^