Xoms supper ego boost self named builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

In this thread I’m going to give out well known builds making up new names like I invented them then I’ll argue with the actual good necros making comments.

First up “Xomfire condition spike build”

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNArYWjMad7xbib87JEpCPD0jdBXAxoHHTwoMA-TsAAzCpI+S9l7LzXyvsfNqYVx8DA

The other opition is go with Flesh Golem and 30% more pet damage, then lyssa runes might be a good choice. Traits are not writen in stone nor are the utilities.

Second up, this is a typical condition terror build powering DS with spectral utilities and souls marks but ill name it “Xoms totatly new never before seen terror DS battery build”

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNArYWjMad7xbib87JApCPH944gVm6B8pzOA-TsAAzCpI+S9l7LzXyvsfNqYVx8DA

0.30.10.10.20 or 0.30.20.0.20 are good varriations on the build the first is droping the 50% more fear for just soul marks and creating a mark of blood on dodge, the second is taking faster recharge on staff works decent in WvW with utilitie changes i can do well small group fighting or zerg fighting.

And what necro guide is complete without a minion build… on second thought ill skip the minion because they are boring.

There are a ton of conditions builds out there all the patch did was make small adjustments to some of the already good builds for conditions the real change was in power builds and hybrid builds they got a nice boost however so did conditions, have no doubt conditions is still top dog for necros.

/cheers

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

in Necromancer

Posted by: seraphenslaved.6235

seraphenslaved.6235

….I see what you did there…

Dinky Zero-Necromancer
Rumbles-Engineer
Simma Down Meow-Ranger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bennet.2954

Bennet.2954

I actually laughed quite a bit at this.

Well done!

in Necromancer

Posted by: SnyderHall.7263

SnyderHall.7263

Pretty much what everyone’s thinking.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hosen.6801

Hosen.6801

Thanks Xom! I played my character all the way to 80 and never looked at any of my skills or traits. Now I don’t have to apply myself to anything to STILL be bad at this game. All hail Xom!

Lord and Commander of all things Pants.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Lol is this about TheMightyAltroll? XD also, it’s Super*

Also2, you’re the doody awesome original build macker evar. #subbed

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

Lol is this about TheMightyAltroll? XD also, it’s Super*

Also2, you’re the doody awesome original build macker evar. #subbed

Yes it is :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Is the 30/30/10 copyrighted or something, were do i have to apply for permission to use this build?

You forgot to say that there all “super effective post patch” and the new “meta”.

Noone has managed to top my build yet though;

The Asciis Amazing All-Inclusive ARAM build:
30/30/30/30/30

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in Necromancer

Dietzen.6127

Is the 30/30/10 copyrighted or something, were do i have to apply for permission to use this build?

You forgot to say that there all “super effective post patch” and the new “meta”.

Noone has managed to top my build yet though;

The Asciis Amazing All-Inclusive ARAM build:
30/30/30/30/30

That build seems good, can you pick every trait as well?

in Necromancer

Ascii.9726

That build seems good, can you pick every trait as well?

Top secret right now, ill be discussing the build and many more builds designed solely designed by me with all builds looking remotely similar being referred to as “this is similar to my xx build” in my upcoming thread " Ascii’s Magnificent Mighty Metas of the Ages, Forever."

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Those are my builds! You cant have them!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Infect.2738

Infect.2738

I laughed. Keep in mind though that there are players out there that did indeed do certain builds first and showed people how to properly use them.

Zombify – 2013 PAX NA and 2014 NA All-Star Necro
Stream- http://www.twitch.tv/thezombify
Twitter- @ZombifyGW2

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

Mean, but made me smile.

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I was just planning on releasing this build to the public. That’s a shame.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

I’ll give you my super epic minion master build, but you have to ask for permission and have a ceremony first. And have a 3 paragraph article attached about how awesome I am. Looking forward to hearing from you.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SnyderHall.7263

SnyderHall.7263

Do you think being very loud in your thread and stubborn makes you a better necromancer than people who ranked higher than you? Also, are your builds (builds you stole) better than people who have better ranks than you simply because you say so?

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

Do you think being very loud in your thread and stubborn makes you a better necromancer than people who ranked higher than you? Also, are your builds (builds you stole) better than people who have better ranks than you simply because you say so?

This um… Went over someone’s head.

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

Trolling the troll. Nice joke Xom

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Haha wp.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xaragon.3520

Xaragon.3520

I honestly dont know if he is straight up trolling or if he just lives on another planet.

He goes on about helping the necro community where in fact he is actually hurting it.

Now there is a whole thread from alot of different necro’s and he still thinks we dont know what we are talking about.

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

I honestly dont know if he is straight up trolling or if he just lives on another planet.

He goes on about helping the necro community where in fact he is actually hurting it.

Now there is a whole thread from alot of different necro’s and he still thinks we dont know what we are talking about.

He’s just taking a shot at TheMightyAltroll.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xaragon.3520

Xaragon.3520

NO no i understand im talking about alt roll

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tobbygnome.6793

Tobbygnome.6793

Xom is a freakin genius, they should make his new META build the build you get when you enter sPvP for the first time becoz it’s literally beyond META.

Well done Xom \o/ !!!

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

Es mo’ Meta than Metapod

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Tobbygnome.6793

hahahahah kitten!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ashur.6403

Ashur.6403

I nominate calling any 30/30/10 build “Xomfire”. And anyone that says otherwise should be punched in the flesh wurm.

Dark Lord Sutekh – Necromancer
Henge of Denravi

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

Ok, this is pretty funny.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sophora.1436

Sophora.1436

I nominate calling any 30/30/10 build “Xomfire”. And anyone that says otherwise should be punched in the flesh wurm.

Seconded.

Perceptor – Engineer
Yak’s Bend

in Necromancer

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

These builds are super effective. New meta.

Btw Xom do you have a necro school?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ashur.6403

Ashur.6403

Xom’s Necro University… get a doctorate in necronomics.

Dark Lord Sutekh – Necromancer
Henge of Denravi

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jade.2954

Jade.2954

dude you made my day, necro is my next new toon i got to 80, and when i started reading necromancer section all i could see is this guy " TheMightyAltroll" posting everywhere link to his thread… At first i wasn’t bothered since as i said i’m new and didn’t want to cause problems BUT hey i’m not alone so kitten it!

TheMightyAltroll – Al = TheMightyTroll

in Necromancer

Posted by: NewTrain.7549

NewTrain.7549

Guys guys guys guys. Don’t you know that the top players are actually terrible and don’t know how to play? It’s up to people ranked 32% on the boards to inform them how to improve.

in Necromancer

Dietzen.6127

Hahahahahahahahaha – this post keeps giving me a big ol’ smile

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

Loooool. Love this thread.

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

I have been neglecting this thread I should be posting immediately after anyone posts, if I was doing a proper job it would be 5 pages by now.

@Ascii, 30.30.30.30.30 is a glass cannon build I know this because of extensive testing and theory crafting on the best character build sites.

p.s. some great sarcastic/deadpan comments necros, fun reading

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

Hi Xom! I love your builds, but have you considered making them a little bit different? Also, do you have any videos of your play? It isn’t that I want to know your qualifications, though I can see how you might think that, but I just want to see your builds in action. Also also, where do I sign up for your necro school? Do you set us take junior year abroad?

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

in Necromancer

Ascii.9726

@Ascii, 30.30.30.30.30 is a glass cannon build I know this because of extensive testing and theory crafting on the best character build sites.

Nuh-uh, I’ve been testing this build in the highest competitive bracket there is (12.7% – 13.4%) and everyone including developers have told me my build is meta and highly effective, totally unique and praised my ingeniousness.

I know Necrementalis much better then you and noone knows how to play this build properly except me, but unfortunately i cant provide you with evidence except a name that in no way relates to the build, a vague description and no video.

The Asciis Amazing Guardian Slaying Dungeon Roamer Heavenly Priestess Build ©
30/30/30/30/30
Staff/ Warhorn + Greatsword/ Rifle
Celestial Amulet (it has all da stat points).
No Gem (Necros are op and can kill without a gem).

You apply conditions and stuff, maybe press F1 twice for the fury (that’s all deathshroud is good for) and like, do more stuff.

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bennet.2954

Bennet.2954

I’ll chime in (although I do like what the guy is trying to do – just not the way he’s going about it.)
Guys you are all noobs.
In my necro master’s degree course we (me along with my reputed necro scientists) have devised the ultimate super build.
It’s 5/5/5/5/5 – we call it “The necro build of void and nothingness that hurts training dummies a lot”. The enemy doesn’t know what to expect – you don’t burn and you don’t terror fear you sort of just stand there.
Minor traits is where it’s at. You may not kill the enemy but he will be forever confused!

We know this because we have a hermit that spends all his time alone and fights test dummies in a secret location thus testing our theory.

*all in good fun – no offence meant

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

Personally? You’re all idiots. None of you said the build I play so youre all bad.

in Necromancer

NewTrain.7549

Personally? You’re all idiots. None of you said the build I play so youre all bad.

Well I got my PhD in Necromancy from Harvard School of Guild Wars so…yeah.

in Necromancer

Tobbygnome.6793

@Ascii I played 30/30/30/30/30 for ages before the patch, and it’s just no where near the 30/30/10 Xomfire condition spike build in terms of super effectiveness.

I reached the highest rank in tPvP with it and even the CEO of ArenaNet and NCSoft awarded me with the META of the Century Award.

Also if you knew anything about Necromancers, you would know Rifle is useless in tPvP, the meta is pistol. I have a double degree in Meta-ology and Necromancy.

in Necromancer

NewTrain.7549

I reached the highest rank in tPvP with it and even the CEO of ArenaNet and NCSoft awarded me with the META of the Century Award.

Psssh noob. If your build was really good, they’d have made you CEO.

in Necromancer

Ascii.9726

Nothing comes close to beating the ascii’s amazing guardian slaying dungeon roamer heavenly priestess build ©.

When talking to a dev who wishes to remain anonymous, he confirmed the only ways to beat a thief is to ‘run away’, or ‘use the ascii’s amazing guardian slaying dungeon roamer heavenly priestess build ©.’

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bryker.5719

Bryker.5719

Also if you knew anything about Necromancers, you would know Rifle is useless in tPvP, the meta is pistol. I have a double degree in Meta-ology and Necromancy.

I was laughing a bit while reading this thread but I completely lost it when I saw this.

Morte Novella – Necromancer | Bryker – Guardian
(Jade Quarry) Team Savvy

in Necromancer

Posted by: Enferian.2705

Enferian.2705

I was laughing a bit while reading this thread but I completely lost it when I saw this.

Check again a few posts above to see about
The Asciis Amazing Guardian Slaying Dungeon Roamer Heavenly Priestess Build ©

It uses Greatsword/Rifle as secondary weapon set.
It a great build but Greatsword is for noobs… Knitting Needles are much better for a build like this

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jax.5261

Jax.5261

Best thread NA

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Best thread NA

Hey! We arent all in NA! :<

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

I don’t get it… is this thread a joke?

Greatsword for necros??

In my “Potato” build I use double harpoon gun which has the highest dps burst in the entire game.

Also, every serious necro university teaches you how to access the secret 4th tier traits, higher than grandmaster.
I have 40 in Curses so I can get the trait “The Allmighty Terror”: nearby foes fear you when hit, no internal cooldown.
It’s kinda glassy so you need to use Well of Darkness.
Just pm me in game so I can show you how to use this build correctly…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brienson.7319

Brienson.7319

Link to 37 minute video going into tedious detail over a common sense build that almost everyone figured out for themselves when they were level 30, using traits and utilities that are obviously meant to be used together.

dragonbrand—

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tenderly.7019

Tenderly.7019

Guys, I’ve found out that Greater Marks in 10 points Death Magic is AMAZING in PvP.

You heard it here. Anyone using this trait is breaking copyright laws and will be prosecuted by the long flesh wurm of the law.