Xoms supper ego boost self named builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

So I discovered, and I’m no sure if this is intended or if its just a place holder of an “old class” that was either not removed or just a bug, but if you create a new character You can click on the bottom row, second from the right, and hit create, your character becomes a Necromancer! O.o World first right here, try it out but if anyone asks make sure to credit me.
TY!

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bryker.5719

Bryker.5719

Just reached 100,000 hours playing Necromancer, second only to Xom who has recently surpassed infinity hours, I have gained a new ability called “Xomfire”. Purchased with just one skill point it allows you to dual-wield Scythes with an ability that does the damage of 1000blades (yes 1000) while stacking every condition in the game to 50 within a 1500 range PbAoE. Does extra damage if TheMightyAltrolls tears are collected while saying All Hail Mighty Xomfire in map chat.

Morte Novella – Necromancer | Bryker – Guardian
(Jade Quarry) Team Savvy

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Just reached 100,000 hours playing Necromancer, second only to Xom who has recently surpassed infinity hours, I have gained a new ability called “Xomfire”. Purchased with just one skill point it allows you to dual-wield Scythes with an ability that does the damage of 1000blades (yes 1000) while stacking every condition in the game to 50 within a 1500 range PbAoE. Does extra damage if TheMightyAltrolls tears are collected while saying All Hail Mighty Xomfire in map chat.

I was looking at that the other day. After a bit of number crunching i decided even though the main effect 1 shots people, the scaling on the additional damage while collecting tears is almost non existent so your build is heavilily flawed and your comments are useless and moot. No one would even take that ability in competitive play.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: DrArmature.4619

DrArmature.4619

ust reached 100,000 hours playing Necromancer, second only to Xom who has recently surpassed infinity hours, I have gained a new ability called “Xomfire”. Purchased with just one skill point it allows you to dual-wield Scythes with an ability that does the damage of 1000blades (yes 1000) while stacking every condition in the game to 50 within a 1500 range PbAoE. Does extra damage if TheMightyAltrolls tears are collected while saying All Hail Mighty Xomfire in map chat.

But have you theory crafted at least 119 fully tournament viable builds?

~Necromonger: “Where we learn one pain can lessen another”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bryker.5719

Bryker.5719

I was looking at that the other day. After a bit of number crunching i decided even though the main effect 1 shots people, the scaling on the additional damage while collecting tears is almost non existent so your build is heavilily flawed and your comments are useless and moot. No one would even take that ability in competitive play.

Due to my own sense of self-importance and feeling of superiority to you I will now ignore anything you ever say from now on, insult you a few times, and repeat my name for good measure. L2p nub. You are a garbage player and probably a brony. BrykerBrykerBryker.

Edit: I forgot to say viable atleast once. Viable.

Morte Novella – Necromancer | Bryker – Guardian
(Jade Quarry) Team Savvy

(edited by Bryker.5719)

in Necromancer

Posted by: NewTrain.7549

NewTrain.7549

ust reached 100,000 hours playing Necromancer, second only to Xom who has recently surpassed infinity hours, I have gained a new ability called “Xomfire”. Purchased with just one skill point it allows you to dual-wield Scythes with an ability that does the damage of 1000blades (yes 1000) while stacking every condition in the game to 50 within a 1500 range PbAoE. Does extra damage if TheMightyAltrolls tears are collected while saying All Hail Mighty Xomfire in map chat.

But have you theory crafted at least 119 fully tournament viable builds?

Silly rabbit, you should know a build isn’t viable unless is has a name consisting of three words or more.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

I am staying away from the mockery on this thread, but this has to be the funniest thread there is running right now.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Inflammatory opening post / thread does not offer basis for contributing / Thread removed + warning