You all know how to solve this problem.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

They have their own vision of the game and professions alike yes. But maybe they shouldnt have explained these visions because certain professions have visions for them that are fairly awkward in practice.

Example, necromancers are suppoost to be the attrition class and yet in all different aspects of the game its showed that we are subpar in attrition.

Its like advertising a car with 4 wheels and when you bought it you get only 2 wheels. When you complain (like we do in the forums/tickets/support etc) they say we interpreted the vision wrong and our opinion does not matter.

Yes it happens, but i still play this game because it happens in every game and we simply have to deal with that.

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

And yet I haven’t seen them. One or two here and there, not a striking amount and no where near what you are saying. Then again, that is MY experience and you are talking about YOUR experience(as if it is the only truth). By all means, base an entire population off one zerg you saw 2 hours prior to your post.

I see necromancers all the time. Does that mean I win?

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

in Necromancer

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

Do not submit to false consciousness, there are other ways.

The fact is that Anet doesn’t have a vested interest in seeing people play necros so there is no false consciousness. If a class doesn’t get played, that’s more of a reason to simply do nothing to it. Your advice to boycott playing necros hurts players, not Anet.

in Necromancer

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

And yet I haven’t seen them. One or two here and there, not a striking amount and no where near what you are saying. Then again, that is MY experience and you are talking about YOUR experience(as if it is the only truth). By all means, base an entire population off one zerg you saw 2 hours prior to your post.

Well how about we take an average of both our claims. 0% of players are Necros by your observation, and 30% of players are Necros by my observation. The average equals to 15%. If all classes are equal in distribution, 12.5% of the players should be each profession. So even if we take the average of our observations, Necros are still played above average (15%). But if we are being serious… really, the class isn’t that rare.

As for tattoohead, you obviously don’t know Anet. I’ve been with them from when GW1 first came out. Sure, they aren’t perfect in some things (like not telling us about the staff nerf or whatever), but they are sure as hell better than some other companies out there.
This here is about Necros, not politics, not law-school, and not some “oppression” by the all-mighty totalitarian ruler. If you want to make changes/suggestions to better the Necromancer profession, feel free to post on the class balance sub-forum with a nice outline of the changes you would like to make (if you didn’t post already). If the “issue” is big enough, or important enough, people will naturally agree with you and Anet will see that (after all, that’s what the sub-forum is for), and it might get taken into consideration. Good luck.

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

(edited by MethaneGas.8357)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

This here is about Necros, not politics, not law-school, and not some “oppression” by the all-mighty totalitarian ruler.

I’m pretty sure ANet is literally Hitler.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: borrok.9267

borrok.9267

I didn’t say 0%, I said very few. Once again that was the case, I saw a total of 4 earlier today. 3 of those were in the same match, not including myself.

Teef master race

in Necromancer

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Haha :P

Attachments:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

This here is about Necros, not politics, not law-school, and not some “oppression” by the all-mighty totalitarian ruler.

Yes, but no, yes, we shall rule the world under the soft leather square soles of my hooves with a lot of green hard wood logs in every house, yes!

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.