You're almost there, devs

in Necromancer

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Credit where it’s due, the devs stepped up their game and gave us -25%. We need -50%, it’s why the trait was originally buffed from 25 to 50 in the first place, but I hope you get there. Maybe make the next -25 a trait, whatever.

NEXT: you guys need to add the cd reduction to shroud back to SoS. If a % reduction will be too strong for sand shroud, then just make it a flat 3 seconds. Either way, you need to add it back. I don’t think you fully realized how much it matters that a melee power reaper can get back into shroud quicker than 10 seconds. It’s almost like if you increased the attunement time for ele’s…. it would destroy their rotation and it matters to us too. Thanks!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

They really just need to make the movespeed on SoS persistent again. Swiftness gets stripped or stolen/corrupted immediately and you end up worse off than before either by giving the enemy swiftness or being crippled.

in Necromancer

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

They really just need to make the movespeed on SoS persistent again. Swiftness gets stripped or stolen/corrupted immediately and you end up worse off than before either by giving the enemy swiftness or being crippled.

I agree completely, but I’m just trying to make power playable again. Lol.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR