Your thought on berserker's elite?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

Q:

So, berserker get a 20 sec elite that stuns and give them full adrenaline bar.
Reaper get a stun followed by chill with 2 sec cast on a 120 sec cooldown.

Your thoughts? #Balance

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

The stability trait makes me a little bit salty in terms of FitG. Looks fun. Burn the World makes me mad about Chilling Nova, too. Buuuuuuuuuut, I’ll just wait and see…

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I was a bit disappointed to be honest.

As for the elite in particular, it seems fine. I’d still like Necros to be a 60 second cooldown though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

From what I can tell it’s a single target stun, that also stuns them, forcing a stunbreaker and putting them in danger. So….yeah I’d say it’s ok when compare to our 600 range AoE stun to 10 seconds of chill that grants us 2 ten second stacks of stability for every opponent hit, and wasn’t the casting time reduced to 1.25 seconds for us?

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Reaper and berserker will be sworn enemies
Corrupt or MM reaper( with Rise! and corrupt minions traits ) will melt zerker with his own flames
They are really the opposite , zerker is one of my favorite specs along with the reaper.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

In short,
ours is aoe and may need (and get) future bufs, probably lowering the CD to the 90-60s range.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

What about that 3 seconds condi cleanse on 4 sec cooldown?
What about 2 sec internal cd on their fire trait, while our chill trait on reaper is 10 sec?

:)

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

FitG has 7sec CD.

Your thoughs? #Balance

All is vain.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

The stability GM-trait is an insult and a slap in the face of Reaper, we got something ok with Enfuse Terror and thye get PERMA Stab, the also get a better Unholy Sanctory… that Master is imho the best Master Trait presented sofar.

Tho Warrior have already bin Necros hard counter this Elite Specc just widens the gap to Necro further, a gap we closed slightly due to Reaper Shroud being Melee based.

Strongest Elite Spez to date.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

The stability GM-trait is an insult and a slap in the face of Reaper, we got something ok with Enfuse Terror and thye get PERMA Stab, the also get a better Unholy Sanctory… that Master is imho the best Master Trait presented sofar.

Tho Warrior have already bin Necros hard counter this Elite Specc just widens the gap to Necro further, a gap we closed slightly due to Reaper Shroud being Melee based.

I think they want to make the specializations look so good in order to sell HoT, because let’s be fair, the price and what it offers so far is not that attractive., that they forgot about balance. This thing is just broken in so many ways.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

I want pulsing stab in shroud baseline and have rs 3 reworked to match this

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

I think they want to make the specializations look so good in order to sell HoT, because let’s be fair, the price and what it offers so far is not that attractive., that they forgot about balance. This thing is just broken in so many ways.

Yes and also the fact that Warrior already according to Anet is the nr1 most played class in the game currently just ahead of Ele, has bin so for along time. but this is just pathetic cause Reaper gave us a chance vs the Stab-Heavy and CC-Heavy classes like Warrior and Ele and this just resets that completely…

but I agree with you.. they are selling it

Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

It looks promising in gameplay and characterization not sure if it will be enough to move away from stances but Robert did it again. Stop with the salt war is the closest class to us without stances our sustain is better than theirs.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Yes and also the fact that Warrior already according to Anet is the nr1 most played class in the game currently just ahead of Ele, has bin so for along time. but this is just pathetic cause Reaper gave us a chance vs the Stab-Heavy and CC-Heavy classes like Warrior and Ele and this just resets that completely…

but I agree with you.. they are selling it

Yea, condi builds will just become useless versus that. Even worse than old shout warrior.
Selling HoT before they bankrupt.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Comparing skills across professions isn’t very constructive…. but at least be glad we don’t have something truly useless like “Rebound”!

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

It’s certainly the strongest but not the best.
Berseker is litterally a build locker. Berserkers will run defense (with as grandmaster cleansing ire, most will run defy pain and dogged march) and discipline (with grandmaster burst mastery, brawler’s recovery and most likely warriors sprint).
The berserker trait line is most likely locked as well with eternal champion, dead or alive and savage instinct unless they go condi then they might take heat the sould and kings of fire) The heal will be healing signet, utilities are endure pain, most likely berserker stance , outrage or balanced stance, the elite will be free to choose.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

The stability GM-trait is an insult and a slap in the face of Reaper, we got something ok with Enfuse Terror and thye get PERMA Stab, the also get a better Unholy Sanctory…

That healing trait that saves from death… Full adrenaline it’s:
- 8k heal, equivalent to consume conditions with 4 condi, or
- 61 sec in unholy sanctuary in equivalent gear
- 24 sec in unholy sanctuary in best cast scenario (blood magic with last rites under 50% health + cleric amulet)
And of course we need enough life force to stay that much in shroud, hahaha!!

And seeing how fast the adrenaline refills, it wont be hard. (Just the 20 sec elite refills 100%). In fact, it refills so fast that they added a trait to significantly reduce the cooldown of burst skills…

And their new heal… I know that berserkers pray for necro to be meta, so they can full heal on us. A new ecosystem is shaping up, with necro at the very bottom of the chain food.

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

(edited by Ara.4569)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tasao.4623

Tasao.4623

Honestly, I was upset to see the Reaper and Berserker compared so frequently because the Berserker seems to have twice the development and much better polish. None of their traits make people yawn. None of their abilities were boring. They seem to have come out ahead in literally every single area.

People have been asking for an F2 Shroud so Reapers could use both Shrouds, depending on which they wanted, and Warrior gets it. People were complaining about Reaper ability CDs being so long and Zerker comes out with 10s CD stun breaks that fill their adrenaline bar.

It underlines the core problem with Necro and Reaper for me: It’s designed with more limitations than other professions but no payoffs for those limitations.
If you design a specialization or class to be slow and “menacing” it should be devastating to you when it does catch you, but it’s a fact, a guaranteed fact, that when HoT comes out Reaper will not be anywhere near the top of the damage rankings even if it’s target uptime is abysmal.

That’s the Necro’s whole problem. Look at Corruptions. They’re far inferior to options other classes get but have a “cost” tacked on to them to make them even less attractive. It’s nonsense. I struggle to figure out how a coherent mind could do something like give weakness or blindness to a character and then not make the ability giving them a 50% fumble chance or 100% chance to miss their next ability far superior to similar skills on other classes.

in Necromancer

TheLastNobody.8319

The stability GM-trait is an insult and a slap in the face of Reaper, we got something ok with Enfuse Terror and thye get PERMA Stab, the also get a better Unholy Sanctory…

That healing trait that saves from death… Full adrenaline it’s a 8k heal, equivalent to consume conditions with 4 condi. And seeing how fast the adrenaline refills, it wont be hard. (Just the 20 sec elite refills 100%).

In fact, it refills so fast that they added a trait to significantly reduce the cooldown of burst skills…

And their new heal… I know that berserkers pray for necro to be meta, so they can full heal on us. A new ecosystem is shaping up, with necro at the very bottom of the chain food.

I do agree dead or alive will need an IcD on it similar to how we have one on inholy sanctuary, otherwise warrior will be Unkillable

But as for their heal I’m not really worried as we should be able to counter that pretty effectively with our weakness application as well as nightfall from GS.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

My thoughts: People need to realize that it’s not relevant to balance if a class gets a powerful ability and another doesn’t.

in Necromancer

Tim.6450

That healing trait that saves from death… Full adrenaline it’s a 8k heal, equivalent to consume conditions with 4 condi. And seeing how fast the adrenaline refills, it wont be hard. (Just the 20 sec elite refills 100%).

In fact, it refills so fast that they added a trait to significantly reduce the cooldown of burst skills…

I do agree dead or alive will need an IcD on it similar to how we have one on inholy sanctuary, otherwise warrior will be Unkillable

But as for their heal I’m not really worried as we should be able to counter that pretty effectively with our weakness application as well as nightfall from GS.

You think any condition will last on berserker? The way I see it they will run cleansing ire , brawler’s recovery and berserker stance. No way any condition is going to stay long on a berserker.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

That master trait:

Did Berzerkers just get a better Death Shroud?

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Necromancer

Tim.6450

My thoughts: People need to realize that it’s not relevant to balance if a class gets a powerful ability and another doesn’t.

You do realize that this is basically the essence of balancing: making sure that the abilities of classes do not outshine those of other classes?

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Tim.6450

That master trait:

Without an icd? Yes.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

It underlines the core problem with Necro and Reaper for me: It’s designed with more limitations than other professions but no payoffs for those limitations.

Greatsword Damage even with buffs looking far too small ATM.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Necromancer

TheLastNobody.8319

You think any condition will last on berserker? The way I see it they will run cleansing ire , brawler’s recovery and berserker stance. No way any condition is going to stay long on a berserker.

We can apply vul, burning, chill, bleeding, and weakness nearly all at once, in addition to poison from soul spiral 4, that’s a lot of conditions and that’s just from reaper’s shroud. We again, also have nightfall, and yes, they do have berserker stance which I think can now safely said needs to be switched to resistance with little to no arguement. Any burning they try to apply to use we will just send back to them. Their head butted is a 20 second cool down, but again, has to hit, if dodged or blinded, they won’t get the adrenaline. So yes, I think it will be hard, but we should be able to match their condi removal with our condi application.

I do think also we’ll be able to get the ICD of our Chilling nova trait lowered more now or even taken back to how it originally was with 3 procs in 10 seconds depending on how the warrior trait goes, remember we got our shouts changed because of how ele’s were. And also we have the new rise which will be of help against the warrior.

We have tools, we just have to use them. And this is still beta, we’re in a period of change where things can turn on a dime, keep that in mind. In the meantime, I’m gonna look forward to some brawls against this guy hehehe.

(edited by TheLastNobody.8319)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

You do realize that this is basically the essence of balancing: making sure that the abilities of classes do not outshine those of other classes?

I do … and that’s not what the OP is trying to imply here. Therefore, my statement.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

Berserker vs. Reaper would be a hell of a fight. It seems like both Elites have similar stab application/uptime, to be honest. We’re slow, but we actually have more CC (soft and hard) as Reaper than Berserker, with equal or greater range so we seem to be able to fight back fairly well. I’m actually pretty happy with how Berserker is as of right now. Also, remember…. Even though “Suffer!” kind of sucks… Zerkers only really apply burning… Even a lot of stacks can be transferred right back easily.

Seriously, though. Someone should record a Reaper/Zerker brawl next BWE.

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Seriously, though. Someone should record a Reaper/Zerker brawl next BWE.

Onto it!

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

We already have records of rampage vs lich. In my opinion, Reaper vs Zerker might be close to that, imbalance wise. :>

Also the amount of stability Zerker has far surpasses Reaper’s. As for crowd control, we have more soft CC, all easily cleansed, but less hard CC unless you go signets and corrupt stab ad nauseam.

In the long run, I believe a shoutbow zerker with perma fire fields and crazy sustain will forces you to step away first.

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

(edited by Ara.4569)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nyth.3492

Nyth.3492

I think Zerger will beat reaper. But I also think that a good cele necro will beat a berzerker with it’s own weapons.

The traits made me slightly salty, as they seem to get all the cool things we were denied in the name of balance.
Pulsing stability while in zerker stance vs FitG.
AoE fire spread on crit without silly ICD (Granted chill arguably the strongest condition, so spreading that is different).
Elite that is practically similar, but on 1/6th of the cooldown.

That all said. You can’t compare classes based on their skills in a vacuum. A zerker will apparently have major downsides (E.g. a zerker is more vulnerable to kiting apparently).

(edited by Nyth.3492)

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

We already have records of rampage vs lich. In my opinion, Reaper vs Zerker might be close to that, imbalance wise. :>

Also the amount of stability Zerker has far surpasses Reaper’s. As for crowd control, we have more soft CC, all easily cleansed, but less hard CC unless you go signets and corrupt stab ad nauseam.

What if Zerk see he is about to lose and pop rampage? lol

D O N E E

(edited by Lynnie.7213)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

I still have the feeling that Reaper and Zerker, using only Elite utilities and weapons, Reaper has the advantage. Zerk form doesn’t last neeearly as long as RS and we have some nice stab in RS. Plus a stun that hits like a truck and leaves an ice field. And a good whirl finisher. Hell, even RS 2 will be decent 1v1 now.

Like I said, I think Reaper has an advantage, though it’s slight. In the end, I think the two elites are pretty well matched

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

- 8k heal, equivalent to consume conditions with 4 condi

The berserker adrenaline bar didn’t look like it has 30 adrenaline. It looked more like 10.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

That master trait:

Without an icd? Yes.

Going into Berserker mode has a cd, therefore the trait has a cd (which is longer than either of the shrouds).

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

- 8k heal, equivalent to consume conditions with 4 condi

The berserker adrenaline bar didn’t look like it has 30 adrenaline. It looked more like 10.

It had indeed 10 but they said on stream that traits would work as if it had 30 (also 3 conditions removed form cleanising ire etc.). Though i dont know if this only applies to base traits or also the berzerker traits.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kraav.8136

Kraav.8136

With upcoming changes Chilled to the Bone is 1.25 sec cast for 5 target AOE damage (600 units), 2 sec stun and long duration chill vs SINGLE target 180 unit 3 sec stun with slightly better damage, it also self stuns but this can be negated with traits and/or popping a stun breaker.

Both seem powerful, time will tell.

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

Í hit a Ele (not upscaled) for 16k Executioners Scythe in WvW last BWE and constant 10k+ Gravediggers, (and that will add 50% dmg) granted this was more often then not with Full might stacks and for sure Vun on target but my point I think our Elite Spez is good dmg.

What bothers me is they talked about the opposite to Reaper stands the Berserker and it feels like it has more tools to counter us then we have to counter it, imho it seems to outshine us in most things.

And Condi vs a Berserker is not gonna gonna work, I just cant see it at all. As a mainly Solo Roamer and PvP player I see the class that counters me most is even harder to fight come HoT. I cant see how a class can have both imunity to dmg, Immunity to Condi, best cleansing ingame and Perma Stab all at once….

btw looking forward to that footage Donee

Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

That master trait:

Without an icd? Yes.

Going into Berserker mode has a cd, therefore the trait has a cd (which is longer than either of the shrouds).

Unholy sanctuary has a 30’second cooldown though. Warrior trait ends Berserk but berserk only has like a 15 second cooldown and provides a burst of survivability regardless of time spent (since berserk instantly generates full 10 adrenaline), it technically provides much better clutch survivability and with half the Cd.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

That master trait:

Without an icd? Yes.

Unholy sanctuary has a 30’second cooldown though. Warrior trait ends Berserk but berserk only has like a 15 second cooldown and provides a burst of survivability regardless of time spent (since berserk instantly generates full 10 adrenaline), it technically provides much better clutch survivability and with half the Cd.

I want to say that they are different enough to not be compared, but in practice they really can be similar. Every 15 seconds a Warrior can prevent death by entering Berserker, much like Unholy Sanctuary at 30 seconds intervals, except they would get 4.5k health for an immediate health drop and we would get maybe 1.7k if anything?

Alright meow, where were we?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

The zerker looks to be the most well iterated elite, it may need to have somethings tuned down. Need to see next bwe.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

Í hit a Ele (not upscaled) for 16k Executioners Scythe in WvW last BWE and constant 10k+ Gravediggers, (and that will add 50% dmg) granted this was more often then not with Full might stacks and for sure Vun on target but my point I think our Elite Spez is good dmg.

What bothers me is they talked about the opposite to Reaper stands the Berserker and it feels like it has more tools to counter us then we have to counter it, imho it seems to outshine us in most things.

And Condi vs a Berserker is not gonna gonna work, I just cant see it at all. As a mainly Solo Roamer and PvP player I see the class that counters me most is even harder to fight come HoT. I cant see how a class can have both imunity to dmg, Immunity to Condi, best cleansing ingame and Perma Stab all at once….

Yea, i don’t see a condition build succeeding against berserker and since i mainly play condi. Let’s see what i can do about, maybe they change some numbers or anything.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Tim.6450

Yea, i don’t see a condition build succeeding against berserker and since i mainly play condi. Let’s see what i can do about, maybe they change some numbers or anything.

Just run some terror based, signet build and laugh while their stability gets transformed every 3 seconds. Either that or transfer the applied conditions back to the warrior.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dakunaito.9602

Dakunaito.9602

it’s obvious that they put x2 times more effort than on Reaper. ~1800 dmg utility skill that has 100% crit chance, and another leap. hahahaha. the specialization is OP and no drawback. for Necro/Reaper: “we don’t want XXX thing to be OP so we add some cast time”. 10sec stunbreak without drawback. our Chilling Nova has 15 sec cd without the upcoming buff, and the same trait for Berserker has “2” sec and does double dmg. 3sec stun on(and before you say you get 1sec self stun, when you have teammates the 3sec is OP as hell). omg, i can’t stop laughing

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

I get that the Warrior have always bin jack of all trades, my concern is that its actually also best at so many of those trades…

@Tim wont work vs Pulsating Stab just no real effect u get from Terror then, may be a small inconvenience for the Berserker but very little more and yes Our way to manipulate Condis works but NOT vs Warrior with so many Cleanses + Berserker Stance sry but I see Power Reaper as a maybe chance to take em out but even there the Berserker have more burst and on a shorter CD + Endure Pain its all-in-all just to much of a counter for Necro/Reaper

Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

You’re making too much drama about this elite.

While it’s possibly one of the better Defiance removers for PvE…it has 180 range.

Because it has 180 range, there’re really not much to afraid (unless Wurriors cry like Eles after next BWE and range gets increased) – it’s pretty much like Ranger’s Greatsword Hilt Bash, but if you miss, you’re the one kittened. Will need some setting up to actually land and in the land of Mesmers, Eles and Thieves with all their evades, blinds and whatnot – meh.

The only thing I’m concerned about is added Condition removal. While Torch is okay, Cleansing Ire will be terribly overpowered.

And maybe that Skull Grinder on Mace… Uh, that’s a lot of Weakness and Confusion, not to mention Blind and whatnot…

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

i’m gonna say this here and many people might not believe me but reaper > berserker.

the primal burst skills on berserker are basically trash. they look awesome and have cool effects but in the end they are mechanically inferior to the normal burst skills.

while reaper builds on necros and makes them better berserker doesn’t do that. it changes the warrior in a way that is different but not really better.

one of the examples are combustive shot, it’s power came from covering a whole pvp point, forcing you to stand in the fire if you wanted to keep the point.
the new combustive shot fires a row of smaller fields in which you don’t have to stand if you don’t want to.

flurry was an immob, good for setting up burst or keeping enemies from jumping allies. the new one just fires burning bolts and destroys projectiles. all in all interesting but better than the normal one?

another good example is primal burst earthshaker. the normal one stuns the foe for a couple of seconds, so you can follow up with backbreaker. the new one pushes them back, out of range for your backbreaker.

it might look shiny and all but it’s not as good as some of you might think (except that master trait, that one is really good).

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andlat Helsonr.1284

Andlat Helsonr.1284

My experience with a tanky reaper last BWE, was that in a 1 v 1 situation. With one particular build, which involved soldier amulet, signets, and dagger/warhorn, I managed to win every single fight against a warrior, even when it came down to getting rampaged twice in a row due to the duration of the fight.

What I am saying is – do not be -that- worried about berserker. It surely is powerful, but warriors are quite similar to necromancer from the perspective of being locked in specific trait lines if they wish to function properly. What that means, is that right now, unless devs listen to their demands and give them fast hands as a baseline ability of the class, warriors can not have FH, Cleansing Ire, and keep their crazy damage modifiers from strength while being a berserker. I think that Reaper vs Berserker matchups are going to be rather entertaining to watch, and believe that they can go both ways, depending on builds and players.

in Necromancer

Lynnie.7213

I am most worried with 2 things: Perma pulsing stability and Cleasing ire every 4 seconds.

D O N E E

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dakunaito.9602

Dakunaito.9602

i’m gonna say this here and many people might not believe me but reaper > berserker.

the primal burst skills on berserker are basically trash. they look awesome and have cool effects but in the end they are mechanically inferior to the normal burst skills.

while reaper builds on necros and makes them better berserker doesn’t do that. it changes the warrior in a way that is different but not really better.

one of the examples are combustive shot, it’s power came from covering a whole pvp point, forcing you to stand in the fire if you wanted to keep the point.
the new combustive shot fires a row of smaller fields in which you don’t have to stand if you don’t want to.

flurry was an immob, good for setting up burst or keeping enemies from jumping allies. the new one just fires burning bolts and destroys projectiles. all in all interesting but better than the normal one?

another good example is primal burst earthshaker. the normal one stuns the foe for a couple of seconds, so you can follow up with backbreaker. the new one pushes them back, out of range for your backbreaker.

it might look shiny and all but it’s not as good as some of you might think (except that master trait, that one is really good).

at least Berserker doesn’t have a bunch of unnecessary drawbacks like Necro/Reaper.devs be like: "10sec cd stunbreak=balance, no need for drawback. put cast time on Gravedigger for balance. ~1800 dmg with 100% crit chance=balance. add cast time on Reaper autoattack for balance ". 2sec ICD for same trait as Chilling Nova(but spread burn), while Chilling Nova had 15sec ICD in BWE. we demand nerf on that trait and make it 10sec ICD like Chilling Nova or make Chilling Nova 2sec ICD and increase it’s dmg to 600+. just because there are more Warrior players, it doesn’t mean you have to put 0 drawbacks and put them on Necro/Reaper instead. for Berserker Robert never said: “we put cast time in XXX skill for balance”. the only time i heard about drawbacks to not be OP is on Reaper/Necro