Zerker Necro

Zerker Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Obe.8012

Obe.8012

Hi all, we are a smaller guild branching out into some small havoc groups, 4-7 people with a mix of War, Guards and Ele and me. I have been running condi for all of it and now want to try out a full zerker max damage build. I try to live in DS as much as possible but would love to see a build that others have had success with. We are not pros and take our medicine when we meet them, but am still interested in the best traits, gear/weapon rune/sigil setup. I’m sure this has been posted many times but i am never sure what is current based on patches. Thanks in advance

Zerker Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

armor: full zerker with scholars

weapons: dagger (precision sigil)/warhorn(accuracy sigil) – these are your stacking weapons
weapons2: dagger (sigil of fire)/focus (accuracy sigil or whatever else it doesn’t matter) – main dps set

traits:
30 in spite: life blast grants might, chill of death, and close to death
10 in curses: 33% chance to gain life force on crit or alternatively groundtargeted wells for zergs
30 in soul reaping: movement speed increased in DS, life blast causes vulnerability, and death perception

trinkets: full zerker

food: 6/4 precision nourishment and the other food can be whatever. i usually use dragon breath buns, bowl of seaweed salad, truffle steak frittes or whatever 100 pow/70 prec food is, or, if i’m feeling rich, curry butternut squash soup or whatever the 100 power 10% crit dmg is.

utilities: well of suffering, signet of locust, signet of spite. i frequently switch out well of suffering for whatever the situation requires. i.e. vs guardians/warriors ill use corrupt boon. well of suffering is incredible against d/d thieves. once you see them stealth or you get cloak and daggered you drop well of suffering and auto attack to burst them down. stealth usually means a backstab is coming so you can be sure they’ll be up close to you.

Your main rotation will be something like this:

Warhorn 5, swap to d/f, immobilize with dagger3, focus4, switch to death shroud, fear (to interrupt/prevent healing), then spam life blasts. if you haven’t killed them by now (tanky ele, warrior, guardian) or no Lf, exit out of DS and start your rotation over.

you will probably never use dagger 2 because the siphon is lame sauce healing and channeled skills are generally lame. they are nice for going after classes that stealth because it doesn’t break the channel. additionally, warhorn 4 is mostly useless 1 v1 because the aftercast or whatever will only allow you to get off like one attack before the daze wears off. in groups its awesome because, well, it’s an aoe daze.

here it is in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyhVfupyJ7U

i always hit myself at the fact that i accidentally used signet of spite when going after the first person, but it worked out in the end anyway.

sidenotes: build is obviously glassy. DS can provide only so much sustain before the damage is too much. you will absolutely wreck if gone unchecked and have team mates that aren’t in stealth 90% of the time a.k.a avoid running with PU mesmers or perma stealth thieves, cuz you gon get focused.

CD