cleave on dagger

cleave on dagger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

We may get cleave on two targets or splash on axe even though I expect otherwise. Even with those tweaks the core issues we have regards to PvE are not yet resolved.

Outside of giving us cleave, the only way to resolve the core issues necro has is changing PvE enemy design to use more boons, condition removals, healing, etc. and fewer CC/condition immunities.

I know that, but I also know there hasn’t been any changes to PvE since launch remotely similar on the scale of the changes you and all of us proposed, and therefore I guess there won’t be any big changes anytime soon. Cleave seems to be a more realistic expectation.

cleave on dagger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragnar.1546

Ragnar.1546

While I too hope for cleave in dagger, I remember a thread in here not too long ago about a dev stating strengths and weaknesses of each class, and that sustained power damage is supposed to be necromancers’ intended weakness. It should still be in the forum but as you know, the search option is useless. Anyway, unless they changed their mind about the intended weakness they talked about, we may not see cleave in any form any time soon.

WTH is the weakness of the Warrior. I main Warrior/Necro and the Warriors limitations are purely based on builds but it has access to everything really.

Add cleave to dagger 2-3 targets and give us swords and greatswords with cleave as well. I want my Fused GS on my Necro

cleave on dagger

in Necromancer

Pregnantman.8259

What does WTH mean? Want To Have?

cleave on dagger

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Spiteful marks being replaced by a trait that gives dagger cleave (a really weak trait)

Calling it.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

cleave on dagger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragnar.1546

Ragnar.1546

What does WTH mean? Want To Have?

What.The.Hell.

cleave on dagger

in Necromancer

Pregnantman.8259

That makes sense. And after the balance change warrior may actually have a weakness: liability to land their burst skills. Of course, everyone is obliged to get their hits landed, but a wasted burst is a wasted condition cleanse which opens up a wide arrange of means to counterplay.

cleave on dagger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-changes-in-the-september-2014-feature-pack/?utm_source=client

This is confirmed. We are getting a 2-target cleave on dagger auto.

Karl McLain

Necromancer

Our focus for necromancers in this balance update has been on improving their survivability through utilities and traits as well as improving the overall effectiveness of their melee and skirmishing weapons. You’ll see that the dagger auto-attack will now hit two targets, while the axe’s animations have been tuned to be more fluid. Along with weapon skill updates, your utility skills have been updated to provide more survivability over time.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

cleave on dagger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-changes-in-the-september-2014-feature-pack/?utm_source=client

This is confirmed. We are getting a 2-target cleave on dagger auto.

Karl McLain

Necromancer

Our focus for necromancers in this balance update has been on improving their survivability through utilities and traits as well as improving the overall effectiveness of their melee and skirmishing weapons. You’ll see that the dagger auto-attack will now hit two targets, while the axe’s animations have been tuned to be more fluid. Along with weapon skill updates, your utility skills have been updated to provide more survivability over time.

That is great news.