doesnt seem to work

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: riotnrrrd.9582

riotnrrrd.9582

ok im 20 in death magic and using traits
4(ritual protection – wells grant 3sec protection)
7(spiteful vigor – gain 5secs retaliation when using a heal)

if i use well of blood i only gain protection not retaliation

but the other 2 heals the consume conditions and taste of death when you sacrifice minion trigger spiteful vigor. is well of blood not considered a heal?

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hartayke.7349

Hartayke.7349

The Blood Well heal I believe is considered as coming from another entity, as if you were healed by another player for example, and therefore does not fall under the conditions of the trait.

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Add to bug list since WoB has a self heal component and all on heal effect depend on casting the 6th slot skill, not what where or how the heal works.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: Amityel.5324

Amityel.5324

yup its bugged WoB is normal heal as well as other healing abilities

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

riotnrrrd.9582

ok i found the bug, when you use trait 9 in curses focused rituals wich makes wells ground targeted you no longer trigger spiteful vengence when using well of blood

as long as you dont use trait 9 in curses well of blood will trigger both protection and retaliation

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

ok i found the bug, when you use trait 9 in curses focused rituals wich makes wells ground targeted you no longer trigger spiteful vengence when using well of blood

as long as you dont use trait 9 in curses well of blood will trigger both protection and retaliation

That is a terrible bug tbh. Thats like mindblowingly bad. But really how does that bug happen when it becomes target able?

I keep trying to use WoB however the cooldown is long I wonder if it’s even worth it. Consume also clears conditions. Not many other classes has a heal that wipes all conditions, I think its one of the strongest heal abilities in the game.

The only other contender is Ranger’s heal and the thief’s cloak heal. However some might like guardian shield heal too though however our Marks bypass the shield and the poison would still affect them.

(edited by Berullos.6928)

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

riotnrrrd.9582

That is a terrible bug tbh. Thats like mindblowingly bad. But really how does that bug happen when it becomes target able?

I keep trying to use WoB however the cooldown is long I wonder if it’s even worth it. Consume also clears conditions. Not many other classes has a heal that wipes all conditions, I think its one of the strongest heal abilities in the game.

The only other contender is Ranger’s heal and the thief’s cloak heal. However some might like guardian shield heal too though however our Marks bypass the shield and the poison would still affect them.

i like well of blood for several reasons. i try to be a team player so i like that it heals team mates. its a combo field that

Finisher Effect
Blast Area Retaliation
Leap Retaliation
Projectile Remove Condition
Whirl Cleansing Bolts

and i get 10secs of a 285/sec heal after initial heal of 5400ish, plus with those 2 Death Magic traits i get 3secs of protection and 5secs of retaliation

then after 5 secs when retaliation wears off drop 4 from staff which is a blast finisher giving area retaliation

and everytime i use 1 from staff or wand and standing in well of blood it removes conditions

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mathemagician.7314

Mathemagician.7314

good work finding this unusual bug

80 Necro: Yami Blind @ [US]Sea of Sorrows
Commander for [Sexy] of the Synergy Alliance

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: HiSaZuL.2843

HiSaZuL.2843

Add to to endless list of bugs that aren’t getting fixed >_>
And welcome to necro forums. Its a ship… sinking ship. Or maybe a sinking raft?

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

riotnrrrd.9582

no prob and yea i posted this in the necro sticky on bugs its on page 12. we may be a sinking ship but i’ll go down with the ship. necro is all i play. if i feel weak i just try diff builds and L2P em. cuz most people saying we are weak are mistaken. they are just crying cuz we are not over powered and facerolling easy

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aga.8641

Aga.8641

And welcome to necro forums. Its a ship… sinking ship. Or maybe a sinking raft?

I think it’s the crap at the bottom of the toilet that just won’t flush.

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ackinbal.2617

Ackinbal.2617

This game is so bugged, why you people still play this piece of crap is beyond me.

doesnt seem to work

in Necromancer

riotnrrrd.9582

This game is so bugged, why you people still play this piece of crap is beyond me.

cuz we enjoy it, if you think its so bad why do you troll the forums