fractal help

fractal help

in Necromancer

Posted by: lord painn.4782

lord painn.4782

so my necro is zerk gear and all and my weapons of choice are dagger/ warhorn and staff…..i been playing with different builds and trying to find best for fractals anyone wanna point me in the right direction

fractal help

in Necromancer

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

I recommend checking out Brazil´s build and advanced tactics videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrzL2tyd59u6gm8pO-MjjEgSBbZEiOmJ2

Other than that, what are you struggling with in particular? Without being given any specifics, it´s kinda hard to give you more than general advice.

(edited by Skoigoth.9238)

fractal help

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

I have found zerker wells to be pretty reliable.

Blood Magic – quickening thirst, Vampiric presence, Vampiric rituals

Almost anything else for the rest except Death Magic. I typically run Soul Reaping for DS and Unblockable marks, and Curses for Weakening Shroud and Plague Sending.

fractal help

in Necromancer

Posted by: Truefrost.6815

Truefrost.6815

You can also check out Spoj’s guide, he has information on many different builds. It’s up on the Necro forums. (Make sure you click the link to Dulfy.net, It has the updated version)

Honestly, If you are new and aren’t the greatest at dodging I recommand the staple DS build. But in high end fractals, the dagger build is best for sustain fights and for short fights Spectral Mastery/Lich is the way to go.

You should always be running double wells (Suffering/Corruption) and the last utility highly depends your build. For dagger builds, Signet of Spite but don’t use it for DS builds, It doesn’t effect you while in DS form.

Keep in mind, depending on your group you should be switching some of the utilities up a lot. A good example is the Ascalon fractal, I find WoD useful If you have a group who doesn’t offer effective blinds.

Server: Yak’s Bend | Main: Aliah Raheim
Necro main since beta, MMO fanatic and avid beta tester.

(edited by Truefrost.6815)