has no one thought of this yet??

in Necromancer

Posted by: Login.5102

Login.5102

When a MM gets moah’d, turn all his minions into baby moahs that can still take damage.

ATM moah destroys all minions and puts all of our utility’s, heal, and elite on CD.

Anet has said that this is not how they wanted moah to work, so why has no one thought of this?

in Necromancer

Posted by: SuperHaze.4210

SuperHaze.4210

No one has used MM regularly in pvp because of the terrible AI. Now that ppl are trying MM they’re noticing these problems. Another issue is the summoning CD being applied after the minion is killed and out of combat regen which I think is the bigger issue.

in Necromancer

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

as long as they look like undead moa’s sure

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

When a MM gets moah’d, turn all his minions into baby moahs that can still take damage.

ATM moah destroys all minions and puts all of our utility’s, heal, and elite on CD.

Anet has said that this is not how they wanted moah to work, so why has no one thought of this?

I have played MM regularly in tpvp. No good mesmer uses Moa. Time Warp is a significantly better elite for teams.

MoA getting rid of my minions is fine, by the time I am out of Moa they are ready to be summoned.

in Necromancer

Login.5102

No one has used MM regularly in pvp because of the terrible AI. Now that ppl are trying MM they’re noticing these problems. Another issue is the summoning CD being applied after the minion is killed and out of combat regen which I think is the bigger issue.

Well if CD was applied to minions when they spawn then you minus well make minions invincible because we can summon the minion back as soon as they die. Minion rejen out of combat would be nice, but if your already out of combat you minus well just switch skills wait for cd then resummon. Or let your minion die for a cloud.

Getting moah’d as mm is curtains.

BTW I approve dead little moahs

in Necromancer

Login.5102

I have played MM regularly in tpvp. No good mesmer uses Moa. Time Warp is a significantly better elite for teams.

MoA getting rid of my minions is fine, by the time I am out of Moa they are ready to be summoned.

? Your minions are not ready to be summoned, and the utilities they offer are not ready. Not to mention after you get pounded as a moah when your Summons are ready you have to sit there and slowly summon them in combat. A good mess would have killed you, and messmers switch there elite often to moah when they see a mm.

(edited by Login.5102)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

? Your minions are not ready to be summoned, and the utilities they offer are not ready. Not to mention after you get pounded as a moah when your Summons are ready you have to sit there and slowly summon them in combat. A good mess would have killed you, and messmers switch there elite often to moah when they see a mm.

If you stand around doing nothing while moa’d and then whistle while standing in place waiting for your minions to come off CD sure. Switching your elite is impossible to do in anything outside of wvwvw and balancing a game off wvwvw or basing anything off your experiences in wvwvw is ridiculous.

Again, Good Mesmers don’t run Moa because it’s virtually worthless compared to time warp.

I want to face youin a match do you just stand still all the time? Do the guys you face just stand still to summon things? You do realize that outside of MM I have the same abilities every other Necro has when their abilities are on CD. It’s not like I suddenly become the weakest player on the planet.

MINONS COUNT FOR LESS THAN 1/3rd OF DAMAGE. They are a utility skill not my only source of damage. Seriously how bad do you guys play where you constantly lose if your minions die?

in Necromancer

Login.5102

Of course I don’t just stand there to resummon. My point is as a mm when you get moah’d you are at a disadvantage compared to other classes and anet said this is not how they wanted it to work. Just thought miny moahs would be a good fix.

Btw some weird anger you got there. I felt the passion in that post lol.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I’d like to see Bone minions turned into risen chickens instead. And golem into big mother risen chicken.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

I’d like to see Bone minions turned into risen chickens instead. And golem into big mother risen chicken.

so what the wurm gets turned into a giant zombie turkey head sticking out of the ground?