help me in pvp

help me in pvp

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axl.8924

Axl.8924

I’m trying everything but i’m getting bursted with druids and shot back.

Warriors getting rid of condis.

What am i supposed to do to survive this onslaught? it feels like i’m in a meat grinder and i’m getting grinded to bits before i can even bleed someone.

I’m using metabattle build Corruptionmancer scepter warhorn
Staff with a few different utilities to that one:The shambling corpses shout

I’m using mark but i feel like i get bursted down as soon as i’m focused on.

What am i supposed to do to survive? is it even possible?

help me in pvp

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Ehy, Necromancer is in a Good spot right now, we also have two health bar that grant us high survavibility!
(ANet words)

Talking seriously, we have nothing to do in sPvP right now. Specialize in corrupt boons is useless because the only thing good to corrupt is stability in this meta that even a dps with weakness can burst you down in seconds.
The metabattle build use direct damage and only few boon corrupt to be able to use more defensive skills, but our totally lack of block or total/partial immunity skills and our poor access to stability make us the easiest class to kill of this game, expecially because no one even fear our damage (we’re dangerous but our dps is mediocre both in direct and condition if compared to all the other classes).

The best way to survive right now is be able to use the enviroment and positionate yourself wisely in places where you’re able to flee if needed (almost always if someone chose to kill you).
And Never do a 1v1 because you can’t win against any class (if the enemy player is good and know how to kill a necromancer).

Guardians just pull/knock you in and out of they’re traps, kill you easy (tested, is really funny fight a necro as a guardian), warriors totally ignore every kind of condition you throw them and also ignore stability corruption because they have 15 seconds of Resistance.
Thieves just burst you. RIP.
Mesmer play at range, you’ll never kill a good one.
Engi will CC you to death.
And go on…

But you can try to kill an ele…

help me in pvp

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axl.8924

Axl.8924

i got killed by ele after these buffs and i’m becoming de motivated after reading the forums about how so many classes remove bleeds.

I mean i have staff and i have used but like:Before i can even turn to reaper i’m dead, or if i get to reaper i’m stunned/Rooted then dead.I Don’t even use staff that much because i feel like if i use it dmg feels lackluster and i only have it to remove ccs from those druids.Maybe i should respec to axe instead and try that, if not:I might just reroll for pvp till they get buffed.Before these buffs i was killing eles no prob.I see a ele i wait till i see him cast something then i walk away bleed him run away.Now its :Get cced blown up dead.Problem is:most of my friends don’t want to pvp a lot,so i’m forced to solo queue.

help me in pvp

in Necromancer

Posted by: felincyriac.5981

felincyriac.5981

accept your fate and reroll.

(woops forgot the /s)

(edited by felincyriac.5981)

help me in pvp

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

it is up to you whether or not you wanna play just a singular way. I play power necro and have had no issue, mesmers and thieves can cause some problems and you gotta bait out warrior CDs but usually not too difficult, Engi and DH get eaten alive by power spec….

But everyone and their mum wants to play condi and only condi, so hey, let them bash their heads into the wall instead of adapting

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

help me in pvp

in Necromancer

Posted by: Divine.3279

Divine.3279

Hey there axl, for PvP necromancer help I’m going to message you in-game for this as telling you here would take too much time. Also, if you want, check out the Necromancer PvP Guide that I created on my signature. Also, to Silv saying that Necromancers can’t take any 1v1’s, you are completely wrong. Necro can take several 1v1’s, but there’s no point in taking them as Necro is a teamfighter.

Just a Necromancer
Nothing that Special
Necromancer Guide for PvP