i need help for my necro, calling for help!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oswaldzl.3652

Oswaldzl.3652

guys I’m thinking a necro can have access to all conditions by having sigil of torment and rune of perplexity……but is perplexity useful for the fear we use? it would be fun if the enemy is inflicted with all kinds of conditions

in Necromancer

Posted by: Du Bist Schuld.8097

Du Bist Schuld.8097

perplexity runes do proc on fears and the warhorn daze. also we can appy torment with DS5

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oswaldzl.3652

Oswaldzl.3652

well when we proc confusion on interrupt the confusion is 8sec….. but part of it is actually wasted by fear’s cc? will perplexity be useless?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

Not really. Your foe would surely like to get out of your Fear as soon as possible so he/she can cast a stunbreak to do so. But as he/she uses the stunbreak he uses a skill, so he/she will suffer all the damage from Confusion stacks. So to avoid the potential damage from only Fear, your foe has to cast both a stunbreak and a condition cleanse, not to mention your other conditions – especially bleed – now has a lower chance to be removed as you can apply one additional condition. The rune set also has %30 Confusion duration built in so the minimum duration of the Confusion (aside from condition duration decrease on foe from Lemongrass or runes) would be 10 1/4 seconds.

(edited by Pregnantman.8259)