in Necromancer

Posted by: tonny.7580

tonny.7580

am i the only one who can see the nerf coming

is anyone other seen nerf coming for necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

No, the class balance team loves the power of necros in PvE, and in PvP necros only have 1 job left anymore, and that’s to corrupt boons because other classes can do everything else better. But hey, this is Anet, so who knows.

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

balance team doesn’t have a clue about necro. Maybe we get some buffs next time.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

Condition duration builds might be nerfed in some way because the builds melt enemies in fractals/dungeons/raids. Content that wasn’t intended to be soloable is being solo’d.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drakril.4058

Drakril.4058

the only possible nerf may be to the Epidemic bouncing in PvE.

Necros are mid tier when it comes to sustained dmg. Condies are easily cleansed so an entire burst can be landed and negated to prevent any dmg. For example if you compare Rev, who can easily burst 12k+ in 3 skills all direct dmg that can only be prevented if you dodge/block/invun.

the corrupt aspect of necro fits perfectly with their class. Just because every team had a necro in the PvP championship dosnt mean their “OP”. just count how many times each teams necro went down. They need support or else they die easy…. a class like that should not be nerfed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

balance team doesn’t have a clue about any profession.

Fixed that for ya

in Necromancer

Posted by: daw.4923

daw.4923

what is ballance team?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero.3871

Zero.3871

@dakril,
i have seen ESL World championship too. and yes, every nec went down maybe 30 times per match xD.
in every team were scratter, revs, druids, mesmer. this classes are much better at the moment. so i dont think nec get nerfed, because anet should than nerf a lot of classes.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Honestly, I would like to see profession condition mitigation nerfed across the board.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Actually the necromancer is not the best condition damage build on the table, expecially in sPvP. It’s condition damage is good only when send back enemy conditions or use it’s RS5+RS4 combo for bleed or staff 3-RS4 combo for more poison. Then, the only good condition damage skill we have is scepter 3, that at it’s best inflict 5k in 4 seconds…
Necromancer is good Only for Boon Corruption, nothing more. That’s why more or less every build don’t even used Soul Reaper but used Blood, to obtain a more 16 sec signet to corruopt boons. But that’s only to corrupt stability and protect to make the team able to burst down the enemy with direct damage (or corrupt resistance for condition damage if the team have any, but I don’t see so much condi based builds in the Pro teams).
The Denial’s necro had also the rune of Strength, just to say how much condi damage a necromancer can inflict by himself…

The only classes that can really use conditions are warrior, ranger and mesmer, all the others have only few conditions easier to clean, low damage or worst builds if go condi.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drakril.4058

Drakril.4058

Necros are used to corrupt boons and AOE poison to reduce enemy heals. Other then that they have no use in PvP other then being a punching bag…

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Honestly, I would like to see profession condition mitigation nerfed across the board.

Wat.

Just wat.

Boon access and condition spamming both need nerfs. Cleansing needs better inter-class distribution, but absolutely no way do conditions and their reliability need buffs by nerfing cleanses.

(edited by DeceiverX.8361)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

I can see it now:
We felt that Necromancer had too much condition damage and boon removal, so we reduced it where we felt it was necessary
Signets of Suffering: This trait no longer corrupts boons. It applies 3 stacks of vulnerability instead.
Corrupt Boon: Reduced boons corrupted to 2
Removed boon corrupt from scepter auto
reduced base torment on scepter 3 to 1 stack
added 3s icd to deathly chill

And if they stream it, they will do a mic drop
(plz don’t do this)

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Necromancer

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

what is ballance team?

that´s the guys playing bullkitten bingo with professions every six months throwing in random buffs and nerfs

in Necromancer

Posted by: KickzNGigglez.4958

KickzNGigglez.4958

Tbh the majority of the necro hype comes from fractals. If you look at necros in other areas of play, they’re not as great. I can’t chase anyone in WvW, dungeons still have condi resistant bosses/doors, pvp is mediocre from what I’ve read. I don’t think it’s fair to nerf a class because it’s safe (not even optimal) in one game area.

But then we look a Rev who gets shafted because of pvp, so I admit there’s room to be wrong.

in Necromancer

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Content that wasn’t intended to be soloable is being solo’d.

Name one thing only condi (necros) can solo.
Because even back then there were solos of old 50 cliffside etc. on power classes and whatnot. As long as the content doesn’t have mechanics that prevent you from soloing it, it can be soloed by someone, even if the content wasn’t scaled with a single player in mind.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

Name one thing only condi (necros) can solo.
Because even back then there were solos of old 50 cliffside etc. on power classes and whatnot. As long as the content doesn’t have mechanics that prevent you from soloing it, it can be soloed by someone, even if the content wasn’t scaled with a single player in mind.

I haven’t actually tried with other classes, but I imagine some of the chak champions with all those adds in the hot maps would be a bit tricky to do without epidemic and contagion since there’s a lot of unavoidable damage. Probably not impossible for other classes to solo though. Just more difficult.