lvl 80 PVE necro gear

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Asmodeo.1483

Asmodeo.1483

I’m looking for exotic armor, weapons, jewels etc. with toughness-precision-condi damage but i’m having a hard time finding it.
Seems like a rare combination of stats.
I don’t think you can craft it either, do you know where can i find this stuff?

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nekrothaft.6390

Nekrothaft.6390

I think some of it can be karma bought?… really not sure though.

“Necros are in a good spot”…. let the kitten sacrifice commence.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: iniquix.9510

iniquix.9510

I’m looking for exotic armor, weapons, jewels etc. with toughness-precision-condi damage but i’m having a hard time finding it.
Seems like a rare combination of stats.
I don’t think you can craft it either, do you know where can i find this stuff?

Not seen that Available I’m afraid.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Morelia.6835

Morelia.6835

List of karma gear in Orr, including Tgh/Prec/Con gear:
http://dulfy.net/2012/09/08/gw2-templegod-karma-armor-sets/

You can also get this stat combination from the nightmare set (twilight arbor explorable mode).
As far as I’m aware there aren’t any rings or accessories with this stat combination yet.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mathemagician.7314

Mathemagician.7314

I was in the same boat as you

For SOME reason, this stat combination, though completely viable, is EXTREMELY difficult to find.

Here’s what I had to do:

I farmed 168,000 karma so I could buy the 4 pieces from the Temple of Grenth and Temple of Lyssa events: Shoulders, Mask, Gloves, and Pants all have toughness-precision-condition damage on them. Alternatively, you can grind dungeons for them: I believe HotW has 80 exotics with these stats on them.

I had to come up with about 15 gold to buy Khilbron’s Boots and Khilbron’s Coat off of the Trading Post, but again, dungeons sell Boots and Coats with these stats.

Finally, if you want weapons, you have two options. Guess what they are? Fork over ~5-8g for a Mystic Wand, the ONLY tradeable 80 Exotic wand with TPC on it. The only dagger offhand, which I’m certain is what you want in your offhand if you’re looking for TPC gear, is called Malefacterym of Blood, and will run you about ~8g on the TP.

Don’t have that much gold? Never fear, you can sell yourself into dungeon running slavery. At 300 tokens per weapon and 30 tokens per run, you can have yourself a piece of gear in 10 runs! Considering that most runs take a little under an hour, you can grind each piece out in 8 hours. That sounds miserable to me, but actually, it could be worse(see: Legendaries).

As for earrings, rings, and amulets…

There aren’t any… none… not a single one… there isn’t even a RARE version of 80 TPC amulet/earring/jewelry.

Further, the only 80 TPC rings and amulet you can find is in Cursed Shore off of a Karma vendor who spawns after successfully beating the Champion Risen King (the eye event) at the Reliquary Vault. There, you can buy Orrian Amulet and Orrian Rings, two blue 80 TPC ring / amulet.

Fortunately, you can obtain a pair of GREEN 80 TPC earrings called Lucky Rabbit’s Foot off of a karma vendor at Caer Shadowfain in Cursed Shore.

I’ve been considering crafting 80 exotic Coral or Chrysocola jewelry, but I really don’t enjoy having the wasted stat of Power in the mix.

Well… Good Luck mate

80 Necro: Yami Blind @ [US]Sea of Sorrows
Commander for [Sexy] of the Synergy Alliance

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Asmodeo.1483

Asmodeo.1483

Thank you very much!

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: TooLateToTalk.5670

TooLateToTalk.5670

One of the most informative post yet.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brogin.2395

Brogin.2395

Further, the only 80 TPC rings and amulet you can find is in Cursed Shore off of a Karma vendor who spawns after successfully beating the Champion Risen King (the eye event) at the Reliquary Vault. There, you can buy Orrian Amulet and Orrian Rings, two blue 80 TPC ring / amulet.

Now this, I was unaware of. Thanks for the info!

A couple things:

The dungeons with t/p/c gear are Twilight Arbor, Honor of the Waves and Arah.

Khilbron’s set on the TP is t/p/c.

The t/p/c staff is called Bramblethorn of Chilling.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Nekrothaft.6390

Just out of interest, Mathemagician, how does TPC work out for you?.. I know it’s the stats that Necros should go for, but what weapons/utilities/traits do you use and where? Doesn’t seem like it would be very useful in event farming.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Morelia.6835

Just out of interest, Mathemagician, how does TPC work out for you?.. I know it’s the stats that Necros should go for, but what weapons/utilities/traits do you use and where? Doesn’t seem like it would be very useful in event farming.

While I’m not the person you’re asking…
Weapons are Scepter+Dagger OH/Staff.
For Traits, the Curses and Soul Reaping trees are really the only interesting ones to max out at the moment.
And yes, for event farming stacking power is definitely superior. Personally, I’m actually running almost full Rampager’s gear in PvE since there really isn’t difficult enough content in the game at the moment to warrant the use of toughness as a ranged character (imo).

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Nekrothaft.6390

How does the Rampager fare in event farming?.. does it really make a bigger difference?
It probably has something like 100 more power than my MH set.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Morelia.6835

How does the Rampager fare in event farming?.. does it really make a bigger difference?
It probably has something like 100 more power than my MH set.

For event farming, it matters more what skills you use rather than what gear you’re wearing. The main reason why I use Rampager’s is because there is simply no need of toughness gear in PvE at this point (unless you’re melee). Dungeons are just too easy at the moment and I have a hard time taking significant amounts of damage in open world events.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

I was in the same boat as you

For SOME reason, this stat combination, though completely viable, is EXTREMELY difficult to find.

Here’s what I had to do:

I farmed 168,000 karma so I could buy the 4 pieces from the Temple of Grenth and Temple of Lyssa events: Shoulders, Mask, Gloves, and Pants all have toughness-precision-condition damage on them. Alternatively, you can grind dungeons for them: I believe HotW has 80 exotics with these stats on them.

I had to come up with about 15 gold to buy Khilbron’s Boots and Khilbron’s Coat off of the Trading Post, but again, dungeons sell Boots and Coats with these stats.

Finally, if you want weapons, you have two options. Guess what they are? Fork over ~5-8g for a Mystic Wand, the ONLY tradeable 80 Exotic wand with TPC on it. The only dagger offhand, which I’m certain is what you want in your offhand if you’re looking for TPC gear, is called Malefacterym of Blood, and will run you about ~8g on the TP.

Don’t have that much gold? Never fear, you can sell yourself into dungeon running slavery. At 300 tokens per weapon and 30 tokens per run, you can have yourself a piece of gear in 10 runs! Considering that most runs take a little under an hour, you can grind each piece out in 8 hours. That sounds miserable to me, but actually, it could be worse(see: Legendaries).

As for earrings, rings, and amulets…

There aren’t any… none… not a single one… there isn’t even a RARE version of 80 TPC amulet/earring/jewelry.

Fortunately, you can obtain a pair of GREEN 80 TPC earrings called Lucky Rabbit’s Foot off of a karma vendor at Caer Shadowfain in Cursed Shore.

I’ve been considering crafting 80 exotic Coral or Chrysocola jewelry, but I really don’t enjoy having the wasted stat of Power in the mix.

Well… Good Luck mate

Can I ask where you farmed up that much karma? Was it running events in Orr zones?

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brogin.2395

Brogin.2395

Can I ask where you farmed up that much karma? Was it running events in Orr zones?

The fastest way to get karma is wvwvw. Constant capping/defending results in a ton of karma.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Whoa, wait a second. You can spend ~2g 20s (depending on the price of the 5x pieces) for a Mystic Wand. Just save up 50 skill points (which really aren’t hard to get – any dungeon run will get you 177k EXP at 80) and 30 Mystic Coins. If you buy the coins, that’s 60s max if it’s at 2s each.

Don’t fork over 5-8g for a Mystic Wand, buy the parts and throw it into the Mystic Forge.

30 Mystic Coins
1 Eldritch Scroll (50 Skill Points)
5 Ancient Scepter Cores
5 Ancient Scepter Rods

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zoncrow.2619

Zoncrow.2619

I do not know if this was over looked or added recently, but at the temple of Dwanyna, you can get Book of Rabid Deeds, Rabid Amulet, Rabid Spineguard, and Rabid Ring for 42,000 Karma a pop. All of these have condition damage, toughness, and precision. They are nice touch to round out a condition necromancers gear. As well, I have yet to find a better accessory (not saying much, I know) than the Book of Rabid Deeds for my necromancer.

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

Not sure if the OP is even still playing or looking but for those that don’t know, you can pick up toughness/precision/cond dmg rings out of fractals. Called khalbrons and Ourosomething. Can’t remember the names off the top of my head.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

lvl 80 PVE necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Safer Saviour.9685

Safer Saviour.9685

You can get exotic Rabid armour and weapons from Caduceus’s Manor, Twilight Arbor, Honour of the Waves and the Ruined City of Arah. Obviously, this is the most cost-effective way to obtain what you need, though not the swiftest.

The ascended rings you can get are Khilbron’s Phylactery and the Ouroboros Loop (35 Laurels or 10 Pristine Fractal Relics for the non-infused versions). The ascended amulets are The Sleeping Seed, Hymm to the Prophets and the Speakers Dawncord (30 Laurels each).