mm + zerker build ?

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

anyone tested MM necro with full berserker build ? i think its best for farming gold dmg is huge= u have all minions dmg + almost all dmg that have berserker necro can be fun in getting drops and money in cursed shore also agains these champs

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Riot Inducer.8964

Riot Inducer.8964

It makes sense to do so not only because of the extra damage form minions but the extra durability a MM has inherently. Because by going MM in the first place ensure you’ve got a crap-ton of extra vitality/toughness not to mention the minions themselves serving as meatshields.

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I tried that before all those June buffs, and it was usable. I used 30/0/20/20/0 and found it decent but a bit slow, both in offense and mobility. The June buffs make it more solid, and yes at least in pve berserker is best, minions or not.

With the post-June necro, I would most likely try something similar to this:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNBHhZakQrUvTzWjePRI9IaUbaTF6G0j3LtaB-jAyAYLBRyCItBiKAk8KiGbboIas6aMlLRUtUA6pMC-e

You could go for focus to stack even more vulnerability, but I prefer warhorn’s speed. The cone daze is helpful for keeping minions alive too.

This build takes both minion mastery and death nova for an ample about of suicidal, spammable minions, since no matter what you do, they’ll die anyways against tough enemies. I mean, bone fiends are pretty sick, on a 16 second cooldown, and you can already blast them; Death Nova addition means even more damage.

Well of Power is for emergency stunbreaks and aoe conditional removing, plus I don’t like any of the other minion choices. Taking blood fiend means the healing is good but burst healing would suck if it gets knocked out. Transfusion is good for healing minions. I don’t forsee that as being too big of an obstacle since the cooldown is short and we can hide in Death Shroud for a bit. We’re also pretty durable anyways with protection of the horde and toughness boosts.

If you don’t care about minion uptime, you can also take 10 from blood and put it in soul reaping for unyielding blast for more vulnerability and the piercing damage will be strong.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

anyone tested MM necro with full berserker build ? i think its best for farming gold dmg is huge= u have all minions dmg + almost all dmg that have berserker necro can be fun in getting drops and money in cursed shore also agains these champs

Its fine. You really don’t need a lot of survivability in PvE anyway, and your minions make it even less so.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

In pve zerkers always own. Due to the condi stack limit, condition builds get hard time when it’s about killing champs and getting loot. Also if you are using rabid set with toughness, mobs will get aggroed to you more than other glassy builds in crowded areas, which is annoying and lowering survivability. Hope they fix condition limit in pve and make all builds viable. But for now, zerkers own in pve.

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I advise you to get soldier instead ( still have Power :P )
I think critical is not worth sacrificing toughness and vitality ( affects you DS too ).
Minions will have all your utilities > the only affected skill ( noticeable ) is your auto attack ( dagger chain as it’s the strongest skill ).

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: shizo.5698

shizo.5698

If you can handle it, go zerker.

Though for zerg farming I would use a well build + staff.

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Don’t know if a berserker MM is that much better than a vampiric MM but my server is still trying to down Teq so I won’t be doing much else for a while.

Siphon health may do as much dps as a zerker’s bonus and Death Nova hits pretty hard while Bone Minions can be popped pretty frequently. Berserker may sound like it has a clear advantage but it will take some verification. Training of the Master is not the only damaging trait and I have gotten out of some hairy situations with Blood Magic and/or Death Magic.

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

^You can do all of the vampiric stuff in addition to having berzerker, in fact it helps because you can grab siphon on crit both the trait and sigil.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

mm + zerker build ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Too truly maximise individual necro sustained dps you use 3 minions.

The build would be something like this:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQRBIhhu1IhWtelmxG9eCA6RuS7cMjjXm+w6A-jAyAYrBRTRgpMgUBgkXR0YLuFRjVXjpcJiqBA-e

Which is essentially my dungeon build but with swapped heal, 1 utility and taking training of the master instead of spiteful spirit/chill of death.