my reaper needs work help T.T

in Necromancer

Posted by: blisteren.8056

blisteren.8056

this is the build so far

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRUQJARWnM0YohuNt0YTNmawrGXNwej/GLTDm0AoAEAi/gnwX40I4CUBA-ThSBABQqEkLlI4pDgPNBLcEAuS5FAXAAKeEA0s/Amq/EA4A48zz8zDc+5nf+5n35nf+5nfepAuYZE-e

i wont to keep the hi-bred minion power, but i’m trying to get the best DPS out of it. all help and pointers i like, the more the better with trying to get power to work. (lol in this pach i know but hay)

lets get this concept to work the best it can.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

What area of the game do you play it?

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Your build selection chosen for the editor is PvE. You also have AR for what I assume are high level fractals. In that context…

First, I suggest changing to more offensive stat’s. Use some mix of berserker and/or valkyrie, with more valkyrie if you feel too squishy.

Your build is too conservative to get good dps and agony ignores toughness, iirc, while increasing your health pool increases remaining health even though agony burns through more health per second. That is, 10% agony damage on a 10k health pool leaves the player with 9k health whereas 10% on a 20k pool leaves the player with 18k. In comparison, toughness has no benefit versus agony.

You also do not have enough ferocity to make good use of your power and precision. Precision lets you crit’, which comes with a 50% damage bonus, but ferocity adds additional bonus damage. Once you crit’ enough, ferocity scales up your power-based dps.

Second, you do not need both Blood Magic and Death Magic when running Minions. Use DM for a condition MM build and BM for power MM. Try adding Spite (dps) or Soul Reaping (sustain).

Third, you appear to have chosen three reaper traits I would not think work well together on a MM. For a power MM, I might take Chilling Nova, Chilling Victory, and Blighter’s Boon.

Fourth, you can also play a condition MM. The loss of the rats does not affect condition MMs as much because minions mostly do power damage and you can take Death Nova. (When traiting Death Nova, consider traiting Putrid Defense instead of Flesh of the Master.)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Death magic is pretty pointless now. Even for full minions. Its best just to take blood magic and roll Spite for the extra damage. Also go full Berserkers. You’ll have no problem surviving with rise, minions and Vampiric.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

blisteren.8056

i’m just going to go fall zerkers and to what you told me. one day i’ll get the toughness meager to work but i’ll see what anet dus* in the next expansion.
i’ll hope =)

in Necromancer

blisteren.8056

i’m just going to go fall zerkers and to what you told me. one day i’ll get the toughness meager to work but i’ll see what anet dus* in the next expansion.
i’ll hope =)