Posted by: kreven.6017

kreven.6017

meh

Attachments:

necro definitly not op

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brokensunday.4098

Brokensunday.4098

necro is the worst class to stack, 99% of the time if you stack 3 or more necros on the same team that team loses

necro definitly not op

in Necromancer

Posted by: Klaeljanus.7695

Klaeljanus.7695

Actually, yes, that screenshot does say that Necro is not OP.

It would say that Necro is SEEN as op, but is actually balanced. I mean, look at the scores. It suggests that the blue ranger and only one of the other necros worked very well together(just the two of them alone beat your team’s score), with the 2nd good necro helping out slightly better than you did.

necro definitly not op

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

Actually, yes, that screenshot does say that Necro is not OP.

It would say that Necro is SEEN as op, but is actually balanced. I mean, look at the scores. It suggests that the blue ranger and only one of the other necros worked very well together(just the two of them alone beat your team’s score), with the 2nd good necro helping out slightly better than you did.

Took the words out of my mouth. This is where we’ve always wanted to be as necros, and as reapers. To be strong and balanced, fitting in any group to a decent enough degree to be useful in our ways. Honestly, I love that screenshot. Because it’s a kitten good sign that we got what we wanted after years of fighting

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

necro definitly not op

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

meh

Ain’t our fault you’re terrible at the game, lad.

The Rev/Guard duo should have been able to shut down those necros ez.

necro definitly not op

in Necromancer

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

What’s this proving?
The blue team has one druid (I assume) which would be the only source of healing. Also, the entire blue team is condition damage, meaning any condition removal shatters any potential damage. The red team has a variety of power and condition damage players in conjunction with condition removals and an elementalist healer.

The only thing this proves is that the matchmaking needs work. There are 4 necromancers in that game. One got put on red and three on blue. It should automatically try to balance classes out in the queue.

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

necro definitly not op

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

try using condi mesmer/s

I was running my alt acc and was reminded of the DH and reaper spam in the lower 3 ranks. it was quite a relief to see stacked reaper and DH teams.

i solo/duo’ed from amber to almost finishing ruby quite fast. I think I had someone from the other team call double portal and 4 moas OP xD

just have the right comp, mindset, opening and focus fire in the team to make it a free win

dont let the sight of stacked necros put u down… most are terrible at it
reaper and dh will be over-represented for a while until the easy aoe dmg is touched.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

necro definitly not op

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

You’re losing because you have Fivedawgs on your team, and he’s appropriately dead in the image.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409