non ground target wells?

non ground target wells?

in Necromancer

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I may have missed it but did they ever make wells a non-ground targetting option? I really liked instacast version I could perform at my feet when roaming. The ground targeting can be annoying sometimes when a thief is in my face button mashing.

non ground target wells?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

There is no such option.

Even with action mode being official i think its just too rare case of it being useful to be worth making.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

non ground target wells?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lethal Stranger.5093

Lethal Stranger.5093

Like Flumek said, no such option. The closest thing you can do is enabling “Fast-Cast Ground Targeting” in the Options, so the wells will insta cast assuming you have the thief on target when he’s next to you. Keep in mind that this will affect your other ground-targeted as well though.

Necromancer/Engineer/Elementalist main
Plays every class though :>
The Dynasty Warriors [DW] – Far Shiverpeaks

non ground target wells?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Before they use to be non-ground targeted and you had to trait for them to be ground targeted. Not anymore.

So Yes, they did make wells drop at your feet.

non ground target wells?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

What i mean is before you had to go 20 traits deep to gain some functionalty.

THen they changed it to always be placeable.
It is just adding more functionalty, but some minority lazy guys complained. So the response can be just a simple l2p.

Now,
some poeple are actually using the official action mode, which is not always best for placing AOEs.
Yes, theres even the handy option to place the thing automaticaly at your targets feet. But the person said example of a stealthed target, and you know hes near, so you want to place it under yourself.
With action camera, you can only place it a bit forward and walk into it, or mouse click to put under your feet.

Having an extra toggle button, which when held places all aoes under yourself is therefore not against logic like it was in the lazy step before. Theres actual functionality gains, even if extreme rare cases.

So yea, i dont think its against their policy anymore, but more its not worth the time.
Its a complex scenario and that level of complex poeple already l2p enough to keep track of their mouse.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

non ground target wells?

in Necromancer

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

There is no such option.

Even with action mode being official i think its just too rare case of it being useful to be worth making.

Ok thanks very much!

non ground target wells?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

When you want to ground target under your feet, just move your mouse over your minimap and cast the skill.

non ground target wells?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

I miss the days of power necro with dagger/warhorn and insta cast wells….
1. Imob and AA
2. Drop wells
3. ???
4. Profit