nothing new i take it ?

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

i have been on vacation from this game for a while and the reason for that being is i needed to be happy and not fixate on something that would normally make me upset and depressed .

i come back to these forums only to find that nothing has changed since then so i guess i will wait till things become better for necros . games that i have played in the mean time while i boycott gw2 are , dragon age inquisition , pokemon omega ruby , super mario bros 3 and yugioh zexal . it feels so good to play other games that don’t disappoint you like guild wars 2 does .

it is such a shame that for a game that had so much potential to be the mmo that would keep me playing for years on end i find myself thanking my lucky stars that this mmo has no monthly fee to it or else i would of never checked back from time to time waiting for anet to do what is best . any ways i think i over stayed my return and shall depart again . i don’t have time wasting a way pulling my hair over a game that does not entertain me or give me a reason to play .

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Can I have all your stuff?

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Werent you here less than a month ago or something? Hardly going to see anything in that time. Especially since its been the xmas and new years break.

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Oh woe is me…. woe is meeeee

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

Nothing new. I advice you to stay away from this game for now but come back on the 13th of January to see if PvE gets anything interesting with the Season 2 finale. I’m playing Diablo 3 at the moment and it’s greatly refreshing – compared to GW2 it is actually fun.

Cheers!

Leman

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

Nothing new. I advice you to stay away from this game for now but come back on the 13th of January to see if PvE gets anything interesting with the Season 2 finale. I’m playing Diablo 3 at the moment and it’s greatly refreshing – compared to GW2 it is actually fun.

Cheers!

Yeah don’t worry, once you’ll learn you need a full set with good stats roll in D3 for T6 you’ll lose some interest. If not, you’ll grind to it for hours on end, only to reach the build where T6 becomes such a faceroll you’ll play it while watching movies. Then, you notice a pattern – you’re literally grinding for 0.1% stats increases. Coming from D3 after 1.5k hours with all classes/all genders (yes, that’s 12 chars) at max level to this game trust me, D3 offers a fraction of content this game does. You’ll be bored out of your mind soon enough.

EDIT: Before you mention greater rifts – they’re based primarily and mostly on LUCK (RNG), then heavily on gear (and gear translates literally into the number of hours you’ve played).

LOL @ D3

One of the worst grind fests I have ever experienced

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Allegedly here is a big announcement coming from PAX south, which I think is January 23rd. I doubt it has much about class balance, but it might have a cool update.

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Keep taking your break from the game. No sense in coming back, still burned out, and finding it less exciting than when you left. Rest up, mentally, and return refreshed when you are ready.

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

Cheers!

Yeah don’t worry, once you’ll learn you need a full set with good stats roll in D3 for T6 you’ll lose some interest. If not, you’ll grind to it for hours on end, only to reach the build where T6 becomes such a faceroll you’ll play it while watching movies. Then, you notice a pattern – you’re literally grinding for 0.1% stats increases. Coming from D3 after 1.5k hours with all classes/all genders (yes, that’s 12 chars) at max level to this game trust me, D3 offers a fraction of content this game does. You’ll be bored out of your mind soon enough.

EDIT: Before you mention greater rifts – they’re based primarily and mostly on LUCK (RNG), then heavily on gear (and gear translates literally into the number of hours you’ve played).

Well, I won’t argue D3 is all exp, gear, faceroll, quit. At the same time, for me at least, it is much more fun to come back to, do some Rifts with friends for a week or two and then leave. D3 has been improved much more since its launch than GW2, much more.

Leman

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Luke.4562

Luke.4562

Guild Wars universe has been ruined by GemWars2, what everyone doesn’t understand is that the policy won’t change.
This game has been ruined for 2-3 years and it won’t get better.

They demonstrated it multiple times, they won’t repair broken features, they will just submerge them with other empty features. Hiding the dirt under the carpet.

It lives and earn REAL MONEY (with the least effort) on farm-addicted people and on the hope Dreams of GW1 real fans.

Vacation? Stop wasting time here, your life is precious, this is the worst way of wasting it.

ALPHA, BETA, several months, … 1 Year later…“When it’s ready”[cit.]

(edited by Luke.4562)

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Roe.3679

Guild Wars universe has been ruined by GemWars2, what everyone doesn’t understand is that the policy won’t change.

They demonstrated it multiple times, they won’t repair broken features, they will just submerge them with other empty features. Hiding the dirt under the carpet.

It lives and earn REAL MONEY (with the least effort) on farm-addicted people and on the hope Dreams of GW1 real fans.

Vacation? Stop wasting time here, your life is precious, this is the worst way of wasting it.

Perhaps follow your own advice and stop lurking on the forums of a game you clearly dislike? I mean the irony is so thick it makes your post difficult to see.

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Luke.4562

Luke.4562

Perhaps follow your own advice and stop lurking on the forums of a game you clearly dislike? I mean the irony is so thick it makes your post difficult to see.

Aknowledging reality hurts, doesn’t?
Don’t even answer, I’m simply not interested in your hopinion. Nor I have to justify myself with a Guild Wars 2 Fanboy.

ALPHA, BETA, several months, … 1 Year later…“When it’s ready”[cit.]

(edited by Luke.4562)

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: imaclown.1628

imaclown.1628

Don’t even answer, I’m simply not interested in your hopinion. Nor I have to justify myself with a Guild Wars 2 Fanboy.

Reality? I thought this was a game….. mind = blown.

Attention Moderators I am not:
S P E E D starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD crappy d/D ele NA

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Roe.3679

Spelling must really hurt too.

I’m not the one trolling around some game forum for a game I don’t even like, telling others to enjoy their life.

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

I’m going to have eternity soon. Oh god how astonishing my necro would look with it. Oh Grenth. Oh Anet.

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I hate to be that guy but gw1 is so overrated. Good game and all but not that good

nothing new i take it ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I picked up Warlords of Draenor lately. Pretty nice gameplay and stuff, doing some raids at nights from time to time. ArenaNet could take lessons from Blizzard when it comes to guiding player through the linear story. Maybe the story itself isn’t that complicated, but imo, execution is top notch.

As for recent games… I’m waiting from GTA V for PCs and whole modding community and playing Age of Empires II&III (I’ve never known that there was the Forgotten Campaigns DLC!).

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144