patch notes pposssible

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

Necromancer
Weapon Skills
Mark of Blood: This skill now has a radius of 180 units, up from 120 units.
Chillblains: This skill now has a radius of 180 units, up from 120 units.
Putrid Mark: This skill now has a radius of 180 units, up from 120 units.
Reaper’s Mark: This skill now has a radius of 180 units, up from 120 units.
Healing Skills
Summon Blood Fiend: The healing provided by the blood fiend’s attacks now scales with the necromancer’s healing power.
Signet of Vampirism: This skill’s passive effect now siphons health from foes when struck on a 1 second cooldown. The active effect no longer has a cooldown and summoned allies are able to benefit from the active effect. The active effect’s life siphon damage has been decreased by 10% to compensate.
Utility Skills
Putrid Explosion: This skill is no longer unblockable.
Elite Skills
Marked for Death: This skill now has a radius of 300 units, up from 240 units.
Mark of Horror: This skill now has a radius of 300 units, up from 240 units.
Summon Blood Shark: This skill is the underwater replacement for Summon Flesh Golem and is on a separate recharge timer to allow quick re-summoning when entering water. The Blood Shark applies 3 seconds of bleeding on hit.
Charge: This skill causes the blood shark to charge the target foe, stunning them for 1/2 second.
Traits
Spite IX—Training of the Master: This trait now increases minion damage by 25%, down from 30%.
Spite X—Chill of Death: This trait now deals 12% less damage.
Spite XI—Dhuumfire: This trait now causes Life Blast to apply 3 seconds of burning on foes on a 10 second recharge time.
Curses VIII—Banshee’s Wail: This trait now functions correctly with Locust Swarm.
Curses XII—Withering Precision: This trait now also applies 5 stacks of vulnerability for 5 seconds on critical hit.
Death Magic VII—Greater Marks: This trait no longer increases the radius of marks.
Death Magic XII—Necromantic Corruption: This trait now grants minions 100% chance to remove a boon on hit on a 20 second recharge per minion.
Blood Magic 15—Vampiric: This trait’s life siphon healing now scales with healing power.
Blood Magic III—Mark of Evasion: This trait no longer has a recharge time. The mark of blood placed by this trait now applies one stack of bleeding for 6 seconds to foes and 3 seconds of regeneration to allies.
Blood Magic V—Vampiric Precision: This trait’s life siphon healing now scales with healing power.
Blood Magic VII—Vampiric Master: This trait now deals 10% less damage and heals for 10% less. This trait’s life siphon healing now scales with the necromancer’s healing power.
Soul Reaping III—Path of Midnight: This trait now reduces recharge time on Death Shroud skills by 20%, up from 10%.
Soul Reaping XI—Foot in the Grave: This trait now applies 4 seconds of stability, up from 3 seconds.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Now see THIS thread will get deleted, you weren’t sneaky enough about it. Should have named it “constructive and well thought out Necro feedback”.

On a leaked patch notes note though, I find it sad there are no leaked reworks for Death Magic minors… how long must we live with MM only minors in our defensive tree.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Signet of Vampirism: This skill’s passive effect now siphons health from foes when struck on a 1 second cooldown. The active effect no longer has a cooldown and summoned allies are able to benefit from the active effect. The active effect’s life siphon damage has been decreased by 10% to compensate.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Siphon scaling with healing omggggggg

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Holy vamp necro batman!

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Ummm…

Could we have a link to the source, please?

Also, some of what is listed in the OP already exists in the game.

For example, all staff marks already have radii of 180. This was implemented in the July 23rd, 2013 patch

Scaling based on healing power was added to Vampiric’s life siphoning in the June 25th, 2013 patch. The same was done for Vampiric Precision with the October 15, 2013 patch. Saying the increases were underwhelming is being generous (6 extra life siphoning IF you max out healing power).

So, with the above in mind, I’ll believe it when I see it. And since we’re talking about the Necro profession, that could be a very loooooong time before all the bugs get worked out (without even considering all the new bugs they just can’t seem to avoid introducing every time they fix something else of our’s that is broken).

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I really hope these aren’t true. For one, most of them are already in the game. Two, nerfs to Powermancer? Seriously?

Necromantic Corruption would be useless. The boon-strip would proc on their first hit, when the target usually doesn’t have many boons. Sure, we can hope that it doesn’t proc if the target has no boons, but why would ANet bother implementing that?

Mark of Evasion would become a waste, so I guess blood 10 would be a choice of Transfusion or Dagger mastery… That tree needs more incentive to take, not less.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

More Minion Master and BunkerVampire build variety incoming. YAY

Minion masters may benefit from the change to the active effect of Signet of Vampirism. However, I imagine this would still be a very niche use and minion masters would be more likely to slot Blood Fiend as their healing skill. Minion masters feel free to correct me if I’m wrong on that. With the nerfs to Putrid Explosion, Vampiric Master, and Training of the Master along with the nerf-that’s-a-buff-in-disguise that is Necromantic Corruption (see Drarnor’s analysis above), I don’t see much in the way of build diversity here.

If the theory is that by nerfing minion master bread-and-butter traits and skills they will then consider diversifying, I have a feeling it won’t work out that way. The build for minion masters appears to be pretty solid now. Nerfing them isn’t going to drive minion masters to try different builds because – even in a nerfed state – the current builds for MM still trump anything else available to them at the moment.

As for bunker vampire, I’ll believe it when I see it. Unless the life-siphons-scaling-with-healing is significant (like 10% of healing power), it will still remain a lackluster build. There’s no reason to believe the scaling will reach that level; a 1400 healing power blood necro would siphon an extra 140 life per hit. Even I’ll admit that’s probably too much; and I’ve put over 4,000 hours into my blood necro.

So, to avoid the imbalance of the extreme edge of the min/max bell curve, the scaling will likely remain as pathetic as it is now. That, or they’ll play another shell game of moving the numbers around between the skills and traits with no appreciable improvement while coming out with some hyperbolic PR BS about how much they’ve improved life siphoning.

They don’t want bunkers in this game; they want fast-paced, twitch-based, tactical combat. That’s the antithesis of the bunker build and attrition fighter.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

It’s fake, stop re-posting it, all it will get you is suspended.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Docta Bojangles.7245

Docta Bojangles.7245

Sadly the chances are that it’s legit, they’ve had these leaks several times prior and were all real.

These changes are unconfirmed, but this does not make them fake. Please don’t go saying it’s fake without any actual evidence first.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

If not fake, that’s even worse.

Mark of Blood: This skill now has a radius of 180 units, up from 120 units.

Ummm…Mark of Blood (and all marks, for that matter) already have a radius of 180. Let’s hope it’s either (a) fake or (b) a typo. Otherwise…* sigh *… * just shakes head *

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

They likely have lots of real stuff mixed in with mistakes and some stuff which wont make it to the patch. Most of it will probably show up in the patch in a similar form though. Thats how its always happened. I suspect these leaks are intentional to gather feedback without outraging the masses with an official post.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

The last time we got similar leaks they were pretty accurate. Not 100% spot on, but very close. I hope they are true, it would be a good patch if it were.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Chuck Nizzle.6283

Chuck Nizzle.6283

Just from reading what other forum users on this thread have said, it seems that some of the said changes above aren’t necessarily true. So let’s take what we’ve heard with a grain of salt, and just focus on what we know will actually happen.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

Not saying these notes are legit, but the last several times notes like these were “leaked”, they ended up being legit. I think ANet does this on purpose to judge their players reactions to certain changes. Its a common PR move among companies to leak certain information to see how people react.

Stuff goes here.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

25% damage from 30% on Training of the Master — why 5%? It seems small enough that, why bother?

Also, Blood Shark sounds a bit suspicious: Anet would need to create a new texture for this. Do you really believe they’d put in that effort? .. or maybe they’ll just recycle the risen shark texture.

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

It’s official: these notes are fake.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

patch notes pposssible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

It’s official: these notes are fake.

Ironically, would have been one of the best patches that I can remember.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build