pvp hybrid necro

pvp hybrid necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Amityel.5324

Amityel.5324

build: http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=;0443-0-kHFF014oI-K0;9;4TT;0939A387;42;043H0W;1KJG4KJG41ZB

I was playing around some time wit hybrid build for pvp I used rampagers amulet but build was too squishy and with carrion it feels much more effective now. I played some matches in solo queues and it worked I am not saying this build is for team queue I will try it once I will have time with friends but it could work maybe.

pvp hybrid necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: reedju.5786

reedju.5786

I’ve played hybrid builds similar to this and I can attest with things like Target the Weak, terror, and our spite/curses tree there is very nice synergy. Unfortunately they are most effective as niche 1v1 or 1vX builds as opposed to team fighters because to pull all the traits together you often end up sacrificing sustain.

But besides warrior, I think necro has the most hybridization potential. Personally I believe siphoning would be the best way to give hybrids the sustain they currently lack, but seeing as we went from some to no condi build diversity I doubt Anet has a plan to bring them into the “meta”.

Thanks for sharing the build, ill have to try it

Black Avarice

pvp hybrid necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nightwrath.1679

Nightwrath.1679

I feel you are to single target dmg meaning a good 1v1 fight but in a 1vx it might be hard. Anything with 30/20 is mainly for 1v1. You are a hybrid so you want to be killing but not as fast a zerker or condi build you also want that defense the zerkers give up. So there are numerous ways you can move your traits and still keep your feel for things like having traits in curses and soul reaping can give you both nice condi dmg with nice power hits and you still have the nice defense of DS. or you can move some into blood magic and gain some small but helpful siphons that can work well. Or be the few like me who puts points into death magic just for staff and toughness.

Morrigan Sol (Necromancer)| Averelyna (Elementalist)| Celaena (Thief)

pvp hybrid necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

I wouldn’t say that Hybrids are only suited for smaller fights. They can still make use of Epidemic and all the Area damage that a normal well build would use.

I have always wanted to make a Hybrid PvP build but I could never find a way to gain a high enough armor rating while also maintaining high condition damage and power damage.

Closest I could do was like 20/25/25/0/0 with a mix of Knight’s/Rampager/Celestial. It was a fun build but I missed my Soul Reaping traits too much.

I just realized that this is in Spvp hehe. I don’t really play =(

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief