rune to use with rabid

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: rastaman.1462

rastaman.1462

Simply, I’m going to switch to rabid from carrion. I actually use 6 rune of scavenging, should i continue to use scavenging runes with rabid? I was thinking about to use perplexity runes to add even more “cover condition” (4 perplexity + 2 lyssa or 5 perplexity + 1 crest of the rabid), what do you guys think about this option?
I thank you in advance

PS: sorry for some mistakes with english, I’m not a native.

Yeah i know, I’m not at my best with english.

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Dire has a better affect with rune of scavenging.

but when I used rabid I used undead runes

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

pve or wvw?
I just went with undead because I don’t want to switch back and forth between the two. And I’m just lazy to replace rune. Also undead is dirt cheap.

But I think scavenging still works with rabid because you still have some base vit.

But if I go pure wvw I’ll probably go perplexity.

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bawi.9541

Bawi.9541

3krait/3afflicted should be the highest pve dps (derp kitten ) if you make use of weakening shroud. Only thing i’d ever trade that in for is 6 nightmare + hemophilia, and that’s a big maybe.
10% condition duration + x is what go for in wvw (40%pizza+10% = 50% all, 100% fear), so yeah 6 lyssa or 2 lyssa + 4 whatevercondi is what i have in mind as well

Not a fan of undead/scavenging as they force you into really awkward gear setups (and/or make you lose more damage in lost ticks than you gain in condition damage. lol :<)

Ele / Guardian

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

In pure Rabid, Undead is better than Scavenging, no question.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: rastaman.1462

rastaman.1462

I forgot to say that this build is for small scale WvW, i know that undead it would be the logical choice but i find this kind of rune so boring (just stats and nothing else).

Yeah i know, I’m not at my best with english.

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Undead, but in a general choice for necro you can always go 2 MK, 2 Lyssa and 2 Lich/Nightmare with the Superior Sigil of Malice and get 30% (with 30 in spite and pizza/coi its 100 cond duration which is really useful on recent bosses) since QJ.
But note that setup is like the recommended items in lol, works as a basic line, but the better you get and the more you specialize the worse it seems/is in its potential efficiency value.
Something also to think of are the new Sunless runes which if you are a norn necro are the best terrormancer runes (wink wink wolfy).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

(edited by Andele.1306)

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: Essa.5826

Essa.5826

Travelers are great aswell so you can free up a extra utility slot.

FSP

rune to use with rabid

in Necromancer

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

I use Undead and I am very happy with it.

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]