stupid thread but...

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

… anyone have a cool looking asura necro? my only asura is my necro and honestly, I think I just hate how she looks or something. I never ever play her, ive been dying to have a charr necro and I dunno if I should delete my asura or just buy another toon slot…. ughh

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Du Bist Schuld.8097

Du Bist Schuld.8097

Look through this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/Rate-the-Necromancer-look-above-you/first

there’s quite a few good looking asura in there, but most don’t state what armor they’re wearing (it’s usually pretty obvious though).
threre’s also charr in there, so you could also see what those would look like.

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

ive been dying to have a charr necro and I dunno if I should delete my asura or just buy another toon slot…. ughh

The only thing better than a charr is a charr necro.
Unless you want to keep a second necro I’d suggest you ditch the little gnome!

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

I agree with flow, although i prefer charr over asura, any class, any time. I think if you really hate how your asura looks and never even play with it, there’s actually no question :P Play what you like and you’ll be satisfied.

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

And then there are those of us who love our little pint sized necros…but I have mine running around in a green colored winter’s outfit so that might be the reason I am pleased with how she looks. I just love the asura’s storylines and the random dialog. I tried a charr but all the grunting and deep voices just threw me off and the 4 legged running…not for me at all.

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

Speaking of voices… i do dislike the female charr voiceover (the english one – i’ve listened to the german one and it’s way better) but somehow i’m just drawn to charr, i always MUST have at least 2 female charr characters. I also don’t really see how the 4-legged running animation can bother anyone, but i guess that’s how different opinions are. The only thing i really dislike about charr is that quite a few armors stretch on them. But that’s a topic for another thread

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

… anyone have a cool looking asura necro? my only asura is my necro and honestly, I think I just hate how she looks or something. I never ever play her, ive been dying to have a charr necro and I dunno if I should delete my asura or just buy another toon slot…. ughh

Wells, darned. If you have to ask this question then you do not enjoy Necro play style. True Necromancer should cackle in glee when their minions blow up. Delete your Asura until you are ready to embrace death.

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dalent.9358

Dalent.9358

This is the best Asura Necro. I may be biased.

Attachments:

Akurn – Asura Necromancer
Elzareth – Asura Mesmer

stupid thread but...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

I use this necro for WvW’ing with my guild.

The head is the mask of the queen, bought it with gems.
Shoulders and gloves are radiant skins, from achievements.
The pants is the inquest skin.
The rest is the standard ascended light armor gear.

Back is the perfect fractal thingy that shines.

Oh the staff is kashmeer’s btw, offhand weaps is nothing special, standard cof skins.

Playing asura necro actually has some sort of advantage over other races if you plan to do some good professional guild zerging. Since i rolled asura from human female nec i do notice to get focused less. Also: I LIKE SHINIES!

Attachments:

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.