in Necromancer

Posted by: Winterfell.8915

Winterfell.8915

Trying out the Necromaner, pug.

[tpvp] || Condimancer ||

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

You could use some improvement. Mostly in your rotation, and positioning.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

[tpvp] || Condimancer ||

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lordryux.9785

Lordryux.9785

notice he said. he was trying out necro i doubt he mains it like some other people but im suprised you actually did pretty well tbh

[tpvp] || Condimancer ||

in Necromancer

Posted by: Winterfell.8915

Winterfell.8915

Yeh, first tpvp with necro ^^ When im looking back at the vid, I think staff n3 first cause of the long cd n2 after and n5, trying to use it for good fear useage:P

ty! I mainly play a thief/mesmer, but playing somehting new is always refreshing.

[tpvp] || Condimancer ||

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

I laughed, I cried, I asked myself why people don’t let me free cast all day from the window. Must have been fun

Oh, it gets more typical a bit before halfway. 2 of them vs 3 of you, down you go. Get revived, plague form, 1 guy on you, down you go again. kitten , I was enjoying it till now

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

(edited by Mammoth.1975)

[tpvp] || Condimancer ||

in Necromancer

Posted by: Techno.6094

Techno.6094

I laughed, I cried, I asked myself why people don’t let me free cast all day from the window. Must have been fun

Oh, it gets more typical a bit before halfway. 2 of them vs 3 of you, down you go. Get revived, plague form, 1 guy on you, down you go again. kitten , I was enjoying it till now

it’s amazing how many of you lemmings feel the need to convert—the only thing that ‘gets typical’ if your attempt at degrading him…which BTW completely failed once you used the term ‘kitten’. I think you need to hit up the rest of your 12 year old niece and nephews to see what else is ‘hot’ right now speak wise or ask the rest of the tweens sitting at your lunch table.