want more amulet options...

in Necromancer

Posted by: possante.8310

possante.8310

as a condition Necro would love to have a amulet with condition damage + toughness + vitality. i dont need precision because i dont benefict much with it, teh atack rate of scepter/staff is low/average at best so will like much more almost 6k vitality insteda the precision.

arenanet you plan to give more amulet options in future?
thanks

in Necromancer

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

That is not just a lack of options for the amulet, the isn’t a WvW/PvE type of mod that has only these three.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in Necromancer

possante.8310

im talk about sPvP tournaments amulets

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mackster.9726

Mackster.9726

I honestly think that such a combination of stats would be OP on any condition damage builds. Condition damage builds are all about outlasting your opponent until your conditions can do enough damage to kill them, such an amulet/stat combo would simply make it too easy to do that.

I know there is an equivalent power amulet, but that is a different story since Power builds aren’t as much of an attrition focused playstyle.

in Necromancer

possante.8310

probelm is precision and healing and power are basically useless for a condition Necro build. why i can ahve that 3 stats (cond/tough/vit)? Necro isnt tough to kill with a condition build is in fact very squishy so those almost + 6k health will make lot of diference to necro cond build. those elementalist condition would for sure like this amulet too, warrior/ranger/thief will not care about it because they have very speed atack rate and rabid amulet work great for them…necro and elementalist condition build dont have that

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sjach Darasv.3729

Sjach Darasv.3729

While yes having so more options would be nice, or having this all the stats on one amulet split over several items so you can actually mix up stuff instead of well, base an entire build off one item, if your necro is squishy as a condi you are probably doing something wrong. Saying that plus heal for necros is a flat out lie, that is actually my main stat followed by toughness followed by vit. Reason being, well spec with siphon life on evey tick gives me almost 300 per sec for 15 sec with properly timed wells. The healing well has an initial heal of upwards to 9k with 7k ticking over the course of the next 10 seconds while standing in it. Mark of blood regen, siphon life from dagger MH, and the 4 skill from focus offhand regen all benefit from plus healing. Not to mention it also works with the trait that heals allies while channeling the #4 in death shroud.

~Lone Shadow~

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mayama.1854

Mayama.1854

I want rabid gear in PvE/WvW beside getting it through a karma vendor that doesnt even have a chest piece.