what if Reaper's touch

what if Reaper's touch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tadsoul.6951

Tadsoul.6951

What if reaper’s touch was an axe skill?
what if reaper’s touch was like mirror blade?

I know mirror blade is a lot better and would be a large buff to the skill
however
mirror blade define the weapon
reaper’s touch doesn’t

also for the discussion both question can be answered separtly

what if Reaper's touch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

If reaper’s touch was an axe skill… wait why not a Greatsword skill?

If reaper’s touch was like mirror blade should we start farting butterflies like mesmers? Honnestly I wouldn’t be against this skill creating an horror next to te foe to use the efficiently the rebounds. (thought one of the main issue of this skill is probably the boon it give which is absolutely not motivating)

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

what if Reaper's touch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tadsoul.6951

Tadsoul.6951

sure you can what if it was on greatsword or any other weapon while we are at it.

what if reaper’s touch was an axe skill?
If it replaced ghastly claws this would require it to be buff to be a fair trade, but it would also ruin the spike potential of the axe.
However if it replaced unholy feast, i think on paper it would look good but in a pvp setting it wouldn’t work out. when the skill is used at range it most likely will be aoe or won’t bounce which make it not worth casting.

What if reaper’s touch was a dagger skill. casting in melee is when the skill is most effective however the cast time can make it too clunky to use.

what if Reaper's touch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

If reaper’s touch was like mirror blade should we start farting butterflies like mesmers? Honnestly I wouldn’t be against this skill creating an horror next to the foe to use the efficiently the rebounds. (thought one of the main issue of this skill is probably the boon it give which is absolutely not motivating)

We do have a monopoly on locusts.. >>

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

what if Reaper's touch

in Necromancer

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

If reaper’s touch was like mirror blade should we start farting butterflies like mesmers? Honnestly I wouldn’t be against this skill creating an horror next to the foe to use the efficiently the rebounds. (thought one of the main issue of this skill is probably the boon it give which is absolutely not motivating)

We do have a monopoly on locusts.. >>

I find your ideas intriguing, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

what if Reaper's touch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

It would be fine if it just hit as consistently as mirror blade. That would make it.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer