you teleported me while I was being rezzed!

in Necromancer

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

Q:

Transfusion: Shroud skill 4 heals and partially revives nearby allies. Additionally you teleport up to 5 nearby downed allies to your location while channeling this skill.

Is this going to teleport allies that are currently being rezzed by other teammates? That could be a problem.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Probably yes, and will be hilarious. Just don’t activate it stupidly and you’ll be fine, there is a bit of leeway in range when it comes to things like this, plus you will also res them via Transfusion and in the build that will use this kind of trait you’ll probably be able to finish up any healing for your allies instead.

It could be problematic every once in a while, but much more often you’ll pull an ally away from being stomped, which to my knowledge is the only ability in the game that can’t be stopped in some way, only counterplayed afterwards.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

So many Necro trolls. It’s gonna happen. And it’s gonna be awesome. They took away my base-jumping fun, gotta replace it with something.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I’ll port poor stealthed(or not) downsat’ed teammates right into enemy AoE and focus fire hell with me!

Their last rites must be given

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

When the downed Ele mist forms away behind the wall outside clocktower to LoS enemies for an easier ress
When the Thief shadowsteps through the roof for a safe ress
When the Mesmer manages to nail a downed port up behind window
I will be there and I will stand firmly at mid cap in the midst of all the AoE and I will use Life Transfer.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Balekai.6083

Balekai.6083

When the downed Ele mist forms away behind the wall outside clocktower to LoS enemies for an easier ress
I will be there and I will stand firmly at mid cap in the midst of all the AoE and I will use Life Transfer.

This is the main reason why I’m thinking about not equipping transfusion in spvp for my sustain builds. For the most part though, it will be a net benefit since most toons get stomped regardless of where they are. Also if you want to save them from being stomped/bled out, you have to get off point to do so.

With the changes we will be able to teleport them to us on point, stop natural downstate degen with Last Rites, partially res them with transfusion and continue to res them in death shroud.

However, I don’t want to spoil good evasive play by teleporting allies back into a meat grinder. Might use it more in the new pvp mode. WvW and PvE transfusion is going to be a must support trait for me. No more having to Shroud tank AoE damage while ressing people. I can bring their bodies to me.

Another problem will be once people figure this out, they’re really going to put the interrupt hate on your Life Transfer.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

This is the main reason why I’m thinking about not equipping transfusion in spvp for my sustain builds. For the most part though, it will be a net benefit since most toons get stomped regardless of where they are. Also if you want to save them from being stomped/bled out, you have to get off point to do so.

With the changes we will be able to teleport them to us on point, stop natural downstate degen with Last Rites, partially res them with transfusion and continue to res them in death shroud.

However, I don’t want to spoil good evasive play by teleporting allies back into a meat grinder. Might use it more in the new pvp mode. WvW and PvE transfusion is going to be a must support trait for me. No more having to Shroud tank AoE damage while ressing people. I can bring their bodies to me.

Another problem will be once people figure this out, they’re really going to put the interrupt hate on your Life Transfer.

Well don’t forget the reaper shroud 4 will apply to this. You can use the infusing terror to stab up, then go into your 4. And the reaper 4 will heal more unless they change the number of hits…..that is of course assuming they don’t screw over reaper more.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

No really maybe if we turn this into the biggest troll in gw2 history something will get done.

I really wanted to be positive when I read the changes…. but I cant…. most of the other times they nerfed necro I’ve been one to say it’s not that bad. But this patch… this patch is a kittening joke. The small amount of faith I had left is now gone, I never wanted to truly believe the dev’s were clueless. But I’m done with that Kool aid.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Learn not to Life Transfer at inconvenient times, or learn to do it out of spite.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Balekai.6083

Balekai.6083

No really maybe if we turn this into the biggest troll in gw2 history something will get done.

I really wanted to be positive when I read the changes…. but I cant…. most of the other times they nerfed necro I’ve been one to say it’s not that bad. But this patch… this patch is a kittening joke. The small amount of faith I had left is now gone, I never wanted to truly believe the dev’s were clueless. But I’m done with that Kool aid.

Well not withstanding the teleport problem mainly in spvp, Transfusion is probably one of the best changes. It will be a great way to pull downed players out of the way of wvw pushes or world boss super damage AoEs. I’m digging this pro-revive, anti-stomp/bleed out support Blood Magic is offering.

Getting your team killed by using transfusion may not even be a thing really if the revive healing dished out by Life transfer matches Bandage for a couple seconds. We will have to see, but using transfer right after an ally downs + Last Rites + the revive healing from Transfusion may be enough to res them. Other Necros will benefit most from Transfusion/Last Rites. Life Leech will no longer have to fight downed state degen and Necros will all res themselves pretty fast. Other non-Bandage heal skills while downed will do the same.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

The more I consider Transfusion, the less I consider Signet of Undeath

SoU cannot be less relevant than it will be after the patch.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ice Furl.4982

Ice Furl.4982

it puts the “Transfer” into “Life Transfer”